Chapter 9: Masked Trio

Armin's POV

I shriek, fear and tears filling up in my eyes.

"Armin!" Eren calls.

I look at the ground, a bullet had went through Mina's head, killing her instantly.

I look around, I see a person wearing a black hoodie, a handkerchief blocking its mouth and nose, but it's eyes were a blue color and a girls eyes. Her hood was over her head, but she was pointing a gun.

The girl looks at me, then I heard her let out a sigh, she put her gun down.

"Mina!" Thomas screams, a gunshot echoed through the area, another masked person had shot him in his head, this time the figure was male, I could just tell by its body.

Eren runs up to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me, "Come on Armin!" He shouts.

"But what about Mina and Thomas!" I cry.

Eren looks at my face, now streaming with tears, "It'll be okay." He cups my cheeks.

Another masked boy grabs the girl and the other boy and run off. Some of the townsfolk were screaming and already calling the police.

"The girl...she looked at me and had her gun ready to fire, but she didn't shoot me..." I whisper, wiping up my tears.

Me and Eren walk back up to his bedroom, "and I'm glad she didn't..." Eren whispers.

Eren gives me a quick, soft kiss. I smile.

"There's the smile that I love." Eren says.

I sigh, remembering Mina and Thomas's faces before death, they looked so happy to be alive....

"It gets better, doesn't it?" Eren smiles, repeating the words I said to him.

My clothes and hair were wet, I hadn't brought any extra clothes we me. "Ah, you really are soaked aren't you?" Eren said.

"Yeah." I nod slightly.

"Here, you can borrow some of my pajamas and stay the night." Eren insists.

I nod, "Thank you, Eren." I smile.

Police sirens could be heard outside, I sigh, shutting my eyes slightly as Eren picked out pajamas for me to wear.

Eren hands me pajamas, "Please don't watch me change..." I blush pink slightly.

"No promises." Eren smiles.

I go to the far corner of his room, starting to take off my clothes, I caught Eren glancing at me.

"I said don't look you pervert!" I shout slightly, blushing.

"Fine..." Eren groans.

I change into the pajamas, it was a plain red t-shirt with dark blue sweatpants. I pick up my wet clothes, putting them in my bag.

I walk over to Eren, sitting down next to him in his bed. He messed around with my hair for a few minutes, while I was blushing a dark pink color.

The storm continued to go on, rain hitting the window, thunder and lighting making noises. I snuggled close to Eren, not liking the sound of the thunderstorm.

Eren just smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist. I blushed, rubbing my head on the top of his arm.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep.