Chapter 10: Info

Armin's POV

I woke up to the Rays of the sun shining on my face. I felt Eren's warm body against me. I smile as I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

Then I frown, remembering Mina and Thomas from yesterday, I slightly shuffle closer to Eren. Mina and Thomas had a lot of things ahead of themselves too. They were in advanced classes so they would probably get into a good college.

They both had seemed very nice too...I sigh, shutting my eyes.

I remember the girl that had spared my life last night her blue eyes had a stare that always seemed like she wanted to kill someone, the same with the male.

But the boy who had pulled them away had big eyes that looked rather innocent.

Why had that girl spared my life? Was is somebody I've known? Was that someone afraid of me? No, that's impossible.

I once again think of Mina and Thomas. They wouldn't kill them for no reason...it was either somebody that they knew or somebody from our school.

I start to think of all the girls with blue eyes, Krista...no she's too nice and sweet. Annie...? Would Annie actually do that? That girl definitely had the same terrifying state as Annie. Maybe I'm just overthinking this...it could just be somebody else, it could possibly not be a person at our school.

I feel Eren's hand touch my hair, I blush pink slightly. I could feel Eren looking at me, so I knew he was awake. "Hey, Eren." I say quietly.

"What do you need, Armin?" Eren yawns.

"Can I look on your computer?" I asked.

"You wanna look through my search history? That's a bad idea." Eren smirked jokingly.

I laugh slightly, "No, I just want to look at Annie's Facebook page." I say.

"Go ahead." Eren turns his head away from me, trying to drift off into sleep again.

I gently pick up Eren's laptop, opening it up and entering his password. I go on his Facebook and search up 'Annie Leonhardt.'

Annie comes up on the screen and I click on it.

I try to find a picture of just herself, I fortunately found one. I click on it to get a closer look.

I look at her eyes, then I go into my brain and remember the girls eyes. Her and Annie's looked the same.

"It can't be..." I whisper, looking at the picture of Annie again.

"What is it?" Eren asked drowsily.

"Annie is one of those masked people..."