Chapter 13: Small Talk

Eren's POV (yes I finally made one)

If you are not fine with strong language I suggest you do not ready this chapter

I walked out of the hospital, my face filled with pure rage.

That guy has some nerve thinking he can hurt Armin and get away with it.

I walk around the town, until I spotted Bertolt's house.

He better answer, or I'll break down the door myself.

I bang on the door, forcing back my growls. Bertolt opens the door.

"Oh hey Ere--!" He starts, but I punch him straight across the face.

"You the fuck do you think you are?!" I shout, kicking his leg.

"Eren! What the hell!" He shouts, grabbing my fist and flipping me over.

"Fuck you." I grow lowly.

Reiner's head peers over Bertolt's shoulder, "What happened here?" Reiner asked Bertolt.

"He punched and kicked me for no reason." Bertolt rolled his eyes.

"You drugged Armin!" I growl.

"What the hell are you talking about, Eren?" Reiner crosses his arms.

I stand up, "You drugged him and you can't deny it!" I yell.

"Eren, why would I drug Armin?" Bertolt asks.

I pause, "I...don't know..." I frown.

"Eren, your conspiracies about me aren't true, Armin is one of my good friends." Bertolt tells me.

Did Armin really hear Bertolt's voice? It could've been another persons voice, I'll have to ask him again.

"I'm sorry I hit you, guess my mind just got ahead of me." I apologize.

"It's okay Eren." Bertolt reassures me.

"I get it, you're just worried about your boyfriend, I totally understand." Bertolt tells me, taking a glance at Reiner.

"Just don't let conspiracies get ahead of you." Reiner blinked.

"I won't, thanks for being so calm about it, sorry I punched you." I apologize.

"Like I said, Eren, you're fine." Bertolt gives me a warm smile.

"Maybe you should just check with Armin." Reiner shrugs.

"Alright, thanks." I say.

Bertolt waves and shuts the door. I walk back to the hospital, going to Armin's room, "Hey, Armin." I say calmly.

"Did you fight Bertolt?" Armin said with fear in his eyes.

"Are you sure you heard Bertolt's voice?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know for sure, but it sounded like it..." Armin shrugged.

"Bertolt is one of your good friends, come on, he probably didn't do it." I tell him.

"Yeah, I guess your right, thank you for protecting me though," Armin gives me his cute smile.

"I'm still gonna find out who did this to you, and they're gonna pay." I growl.

__________________________
Thank you so much for 100 reads! I never thought this book was gonna get this far with such nice feedback.

Thank you to everyone reading this and voting and commenting, I really appreciate it <3