Chapter 4

Party Outfits:)) ^^^^^^^^^^

So supposedly, it turns out I didn't have any clothes that were "acceptable" for the party. Apparently none of my current clothes were good enough for Bri's liking. Whatever, the only reason I agreed to go is because she said she'd buy. But SINCE she's buying, she says she gets to pick out what I'm wearing to the party. Currently, we are searching the mall.

"Eeee!" I hear Ava squeal. "I found the perfect shirt!"

"Ooh yaas, that looks super cute on you!" Bri squeals back.

"I love the lace thing going on. Plus, it's a crop-top, so it's definitely summery. Oh just wait a sec," I command. I grab a lightly bleached pair of blue jean shorts and toss them to her.

"Ooh yees," she says in a deep, lustful voice.

"Have you found anything yet Jean?" Bri questions.

"Uh no, but try this top on with these shorts. They'd look super cute on you!" I say as I hand her a black cropped tee with rows of flowers and a pair of slightly ripped and bedazzled blue jean shorts.

"How are you so good at picking out clothes for us, but you wear.. well that."

"Rude"

"Ugh, well what about this?" Bri says holding up a bright blue crop top.

"Gross, I don't like super bright colors," I whine. "I like flowers, cuz it's summer."

"Fine," she says impatiently. "Ah-hah!" Bri says grinning. She excitedly holds up a spaghetti-strap black crop top covered with white daisies with a dot of yellow in the middle.

"That's actually super cute," I say slightly shocked. I can never find many clothes I actually like. "And then I could pair it with some white shorts!"

"Perfect!! You just completed your OWN outfit!" Ava bursts out laughing.

"Oh shut up," I say slightly shoving her. "Kay, let's get out of here."

We head out of the store and make our way to the food court for some Panda Express. [If you've never been, you're missing out;)] And we were ALMOST there, but that's when I saw Jamison, but he was with a girl.

Who the hell could that be? He doesn't have a girlfriend, right? I mean, I thought he was flirting with me..

"Hey guys, you think we could just skip Panda Express and just head home?" I desperately ask, hoping they don't question me.

"WHAT?" Ava shouts in disbelief. "The Elora Jean wants to skip Panda Express!??"

"Are you sick?" Bri asks touching her hand to my forehead.

"Really guys? Do I have to have a reason for not wanting Panda Express?" I ask stealing a glance at Jamison and the unknown girl.

"Wait... What are you looking at?" Ava questions looking in the general direction I glanced at. "There's nothing over ther.. Oh."
Bri finally figures out where Ava and I are looking and gasps.

"What the heLL? I thought he was flirting with you yesterday!"

"Dude, same," Ava says with sympathetic eyes.

"We're gonna make you look extra hot tonight, and you're gonna have him following you around like a puppy," Bri says grabbing my arm dragging me towards the exit.

"Yaas and I'll make something for us to eat at the apartment," Ava chirps.

"I love you guys," I say laughing.

(At the Apartment)

"Ok...Just a little more there and... Done!" Bri says while placing a mirror in my hand. "Hair and make-up are done, so get your clothes on."

I observe myself in the mirror and she has gone with a very natural look with waterproof mascara and no eyeliner since we might end up swimming - who knows, it is at a beach - and she topped it off with a bright red lipstick for a sexy look. I've never really worn red lipstick, but I love it. My hair is in loose waves with a few braids here and there.

I should definitely let Bri do my hair and makeup more often.

"I'm so glad I got some shorts when we were shopping, because I don't think any of my shorts here would fit, since track had started," Bri pouts.

I chuckle at her complaint

"Hey guys! Foods ready!" Ava shouts.

Bri and I instantly start running downstairs shoving each other out of the way.

"You guys are seriously five," Ava says rolling her eyes.

"Thanks for cooking!" I exclaim shoving the spaghetti in my mouth.

"Same," Bri adds.

Ava disappears into the bathroom for no longer than three minutes and comes out completely ready.

"How'd you get ready so fast!?" I say exasperated.

"Well I was already dressed. I just clipped some of my hair back, put on a flower crown, and lipstick. You guys done? We should head out."

"I'll drive!" Bri screams running outside.

Once Bri is outside, Ava pulls me aside and says, "Are you going to be alright tonight?"

"Yea, I just want to go to a party with my best friends and get drunk!" I say laughing. I notice her skeptical expression and reassure her, "I'm fine, really."

Her expression hardens and says in a serious voice, "let's go get drunk."

I try to match her by smirking, but end up bursting out laughing and running out the door.
________________________

Hey guys! How do you like it so far? What do you think the story is behind the unknown girl and Jamison? Let me know what your thinking by:
•Commenting below
•like
•vote
(^ー゜)