They Don't Know About Us

~Prologue~

There is one thing keeping me going on. It's a strong feeling that makes you happy all the time. You will never want to let it go. It's so different from any other feeling. And, well, it changes you.

That feeling is love. Love is such a strong feeling. You will never want to let of the person you love, because you're afraid you'll lose them. You intertwine your fingers with theirs, and hold on tightly. Because, love is a rough ride. There will be bumps on the road, but you got to keep traveling. In the end, you'll be happy you never lost them. They will change your life forever.

Niall is the person that I love. Every day I'm happy, because I know I will see him. He knows how to make me smile when I cry. He always knows what to say to me. To me, he is perfection. His smile lights up my heart. And, when he looks at me with his brilliant blue eyes, I want to get lost in his gaze. His arms wrap around me, and I think nothing will ever break us. But, because Niall is famous, we can't have a normal relationship.

People say we shouldn't be together. They think I'm not good enough for him. Maybe I'm not, but each day, our love gets stronger. They don't know what they're talking about. I want to tell everyone about us, but they wouldn't understand, no one does. They don't know about the things we do. We've been through pain, kidnapping, sobbing, and loss. Through each event, it makes us stronger. They can say anything they want, because our love won't break. They don't know what we do best, it's between you and me, our little secret. They don't know about the up all nights of crying, cutting, and then being wrapped in Niall's arms. They'll never know, because they don't know about us.

Love,

Nicole Everense

------

there is a trailer at the top so go check it out :D hope you like it!

-Madison