Chapter 10

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

“Okay, both groups! Go to the stage now!” Manager Yoon said, then all of us got out of the room and got on stage….

“Okay! There are two groups who are fighting to be No.1!!” The MC said…

“Let’s call the groups…. INFINITE and Sapphire!!” The MC called us…

“So, how do you boys and girls feel now?” The MC asked…

“We feel very nervous right now.. Competing against INFINITE is quite a challenge…” Sunny Unnie said…

“How about you guys?” The MC asked INFINITE..

“Just like Sapphire, we are very nervous… It’s a really tough competition..” Sungkyu Oppa said…

“Wow! It really is a tough competition! The winning group just had the advantage of 96 votes! Now… we’ll see who got the most votes…” The MC said, then they started counting the votes, then they finished counting it..

“Sapphire won!!!” The MC announced..

“So how are you girls feel??” The MC asked…

“We feel very happy and grateful! Thank you for our fans who voted for us and supported us! Gamsahabnida!!” I thanked them and bowed…

Then we performed again…. But after just a few minutes, the show ended completely…

“You girls did great!! Okay, now girls? Go with INFINITE! You girls are going to ride on their van…” Manager Yoon said, then we nodded…

“Why did the fight started between you and L?” Young- Il Unnie asked..

“I was getting water, then when I turned around I bumped into him and got our clothes all wet… I apologized to him, but he always say that Im clumsy and didn’t accept my apology, so that’s when the fight started..” I said…

“Oh…” was all that she could say…

Then we got to INFINITE’s van… They let go to the van first… That’s why I have no choice but to seat beside L- ssi…

“Congratulations, girls!” They all congratulated us, except for one person, of course…

“Gamsahabnida!” I thanked them, I saw L- ssi rolled his eyes…

We talked about random things, and we all started to get to know each other more… Then L- ssi yawned… We joked around and play games…

“Ji- Eunnie! Can you do the Kiyomi?” Woohyun Oppa asked…

“What? Wae?” I asked…

“You’re cute! So it fits you!” He answered..