Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

“Kyaaa~! We’re home! Gamsahabnida Oppas! We really had fun on our camping!” I smiled and got out of the van….

“See you on the studio tomorrow!!” Sungyeol Oppa shouted..

“Ne! Annyeong! Take care!” I smiled..

“Annyeong!” They all bid their goodbyes to us then they head to their dorm…

We got inside the house and I got my bags and head to my room, I put the bags on the floor

and I removed my shoes, I lay down on the bed and drift off to sleep……

I woke up the next morning and saw that I was still in my yesterday clothes, I stood up and got inside the bathroom…

I took a shower and I slipped on my Black Sweater and my white pants, I put on my shoes, put some make up, and some accessories, then I got my bag and head downstairs…

“Good Morning Unnies!!” I greeted happily just like always…

“Morning! Let’s go now!” Sunny Unnie said, we got out side of the dorm and we go inside the van.. We headed to the studio….

We got inside INFINITE’s studio and we we’re greeted by a group hug…

“Yah! We  just met yesterday!” Sunny Unnie said, then we all laughed…

“Okay, let’s discuss the songs…” Sungkyu Oppa said, we all nodded and sat on a circle, then we discussed the song…………………………… We we’re discussing for 4 hours… Then my phone suddenly rang..

“Yobeoseyo?” I asked…

“We’re going to go to your studio, we’re going to bring food..” Minhyuk oppa said…

“Okay, Oppa! But we’re at INFINITE’s dorm..” I said…

“Okay, then we’ll bring more food!” He said…

“Ne! Gamsahabnida, Oppa!” I thanked them….

“Okay, Annyeong!” He said, then he hang up…

“BTOB said they’re coming here, they will bring food..” I said, then they nodded..

We’ve been discussing the song for 5 hours now, so we decided to take a rest…

I sat on the corner with my bag, then someone sat beside me…

“Annyeonghaseo!” I smiled..

“Sorry for bringing you to our tent, when we’re on our camping..” He rubbed the back of his neck…

“Aniyo! It’s okay! Gumawo, for carrying me when I fell asleep..” I thanked him…

“You’re not heavy, it’s the 2nd time I carried you..” He said..

“Ne! You’re right Woohyun Oppa!” I smiled, then he kissed my cheek, my eyes widened and I blushed madly, so I looked down… He lifted up my chin, so he can see my face…

“Don’t look down when your blushing..”

“You look so cute!” He smiled and he was leaning in….

“Oh my gosh! Is he going to kiss me?! Please not!” I thought to myself…

His face was just centimetres away from my face, our noses are brushing against each other, then someone opened the door…

“FOOD!” Minhyuk Oppa shouted, then Woohyun Oppa pulled away quickly and rubbed the back of his neck…

“Phew! That was so close! BTOB saved me!” I thought to myself….

Woohyun’s Pov.

My face was just centimetres away from her face, our noses are brushing against each other, then someone opened the door…

“FOOD!” Minhyuk shouted, so I pulled away quickly and rubbed the back of my neck…

“Aisshh! I was so close to kissing her! But BTOB came in!” I thought to myself a bit pissed…

[Little did Ji- Eun and Woohyun know, someone saw all of it….]

Myungsoo’s Pov.

“Ji- Euniee!!” Sungjae shouted, then Ji- Eun ran to Sungjae and hugged him tight as he hugged him back…

Then Minhyuk gave each of us our foods…

“Gamsahabnida…” I thanked him…

Then I started eating… It was hamburger and French fries with the sauces!

We had fun and enjoyed talking to each other….

But I can’t stop thinking about what I saw earlier… I don’t know why! But it just kept popping in my head….

“Aiishh! Could I stop thinking about it?!? It’s nothing! And I don’t care about it!!” I scolded myself on my mind and I ruffled my hair….

“How could I stop thinking about it?!?! That Woohyun is going to kiss Ji- Eun!!” I shouted at my head….

“So what if he’s going to kiss Ji- Eun?! I don’t care! I don’t like Ji- Eun!” Now was fighting with my on thoughts…. I sighed… Then someone shouted..

“Let’s play Spin the Bottle!” Hyunsik shouted…