Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Myungsoo’s Pov.

“Eat well! It’s delicious!” Ji- Eun smiled and started eating her food with her fork and knife... I nodded and started eating too…

I took a bite of my pizza and my mood lightened.. It was delicious, I took a fork and I ate my pasta and it was really delicious… I had the white sauce while Ji- Eun has the meat sauce…

I rarely eat food like this… Me and INFINITE just eat this kind of food if we’re on a concert on a foreign country….

“Myungsoo…” She called pointing her fork with her pasta on my mouth, gesturing me to eat it, I opened my mouth and I ate it… I smiled at her and I gave her two thumbs up…

“Let’s buy 2 whole pizzas, 2 whole baked ziti in white sauce and 2 whole baked ziti with meat sauce for the others...” She said and I nodded….

“Oh, and don’t forget the 14 raspberry iced teas…” I added and she giggled…

“Ne…” She smiled at me and it sent shivers to my spine….

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

“Myungsoo- ah, Let’s eat!” I said happily and we continued eating… Myungsoo started to feed me as I started to feed him too… So we’re both feeding each other, like real couples... And after a few hours we finished eating and we ordered the food for the others and we both paid it… Now we are holding so many foods… Myungsoo carrying the 2 pizzas and the 2 pastas… While I have the other 2 pastas and the iced teas…. We called a taxi and head back to the studio…

We arrived at the building and we got to INFINITE’s studio.. We barged inside the studio….

“WE HAVE FOOD!” Me and Myungsoo shouted at the same time…

“WHAT KIND OF FOOD?!” Dongwoo Oppa and Hoya Oppa excitedly asked…

“Pizzas and pastas!” I smiled and they started getting the plastic bags from our hands and started to open every box…

“Waaaahh!!! Yumm!!” Young- Il Unnie said as she took a bite of the pizza..

“Gamsahabnida L and Ji- Eun!” Sungkyu Oppa said and we nodded…

“Come on! Let’s eat!” Sungjong Oppa said and we just nodded…

We just watched them eat every bits of the food and a few hours later they already finished all of it…

“Ah! Im so full! That’s so delicious!” Dongwoo Oppa said…

“You should be! You almost ate half of the pizza and you ate a whole pasta all by yourself…” Hoya Oppa said and we all laughed…