Chapter 23

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

We started eating….

“It’s delicious..” Woohyun oppa said, then he fed me, I giggled…

“Im still hungry.. Give me those packs of marshmallows!” L- ssi said, then he started munching some marshmallows again..

“Oppa, would you mind if I gave the other one to L- ssi?” I asked…

“Aniyo, I won’t mind..” He smiled, I nodded and stood up, I go to L- ssi…

“L- ssi! You can have mine..” I smiled…

“A--Aniyo, Gwenchana! I like marshmallows…” He said, I giggled because he stuttered…

“Aniyo, you can take it..” I said, then when he was about to put marshmallows in his open mouth, I quickly put the barbecue on his mouth, I giggled, he’s still cute even when he has a stick of barbecue in his mouth..

Then he took it out… “Yah! But… Gumawo..” He thanked me, I giggled and ruffled his hair, then I got back to my sit beside Woohyun oppa…. Then time passed and we’re just talking, laughing and INFINITE members are just fooling around, of course except for the cold L… Then my phone rang, my ringtone is Be mine, so the first verse is L-ssi...

“Be Mine’s your ringtone? And L is the one singing, huh? You like him, do you?” Dongwoo Oppa asked…

“Aniyo, L- ssi is the first one to sing first in Be Mine, right?” I said..

“Ne, you’re right..” Dongwoo Oppa chuckled…. Then I saw the caller ID… And I saw ‘Minhyuk Oppa<3’

“He put his caller ID like that?” I giggled and picked it up…

“Yobeoseyo?” I asked..

“Ji- Eun! Where are you?” He asked…

“Im camping with INFINITE, Wae?” I asked..

“I visited your dorm and no one was answering me, so I called you..” He said..

“Jinjja? Wae?” I asked..

“Nothing, I just want to visit you..” He said and I smiled a bit by what he said…

“Oh, Mianhae.” I apologized..

“Where is the camping site? Could we come?” He asked…

“Ah, wait, I’ll ask them..” I said, I covered the speaker in case if someone say something bad about it, so he couldn’t hear…

“Uh, Oppas! Could BTOB come here with us?” I asked…