Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

We arrived at the mall, we put on our shades and put on our hoodies before we got out and paid the taxi…

Now me and Myungsoo are wearing our hoodies and shades… I ran to the girls’ restroom while Myungsoo ran to the men’s restroom so we could remove our make ups and we need to change our hairstyles so that nobody could recognize us…

I removed my shades then I removed my make up off of my face, I took off the hoodie and I clamped my hair… I put on my shades and my hood again, I got out of the restroom and I saw Myungsoo waiting for me outside without his make up and he have his hair dishevelled, which made him look hotter…

We walked to the mall and as far as I can see, no one could recognize us so we were free to do anything without anyone taking pictures and making rumours…

I was shocked when a hand intertwined it with mine, I looked down to my hands and looked at Myungsoo…

“What are you doing?” I asked..

“Holding your hand, you held my hand in the past few hours since you pulled me out of the studio..” He smirked and I blushed…

“Yah! Seriously!” I said firmly…

“We’re pretending to be a couple…” He said….

“Wae?” I asked…

“Isn’t it weird that we’re here together and we’re not even a couple?” He asked..

“Aniyo! We could be friends..” I said..

“Aiishh… Let’s just pretend…” He said and I nodded…

We walked inside a store and while we we’re looking at the clothes Myungsoo saw a couple shirt…

“I want this!” He said and gave me the other shirt…

“What?! We’re not even a real couple…” I said..

“Come on! Please!!” He asked like a child which was very, very, very a rare thing for him to do….

“Now you’re acting like a kid?” I giggled…

“Ne! Now can you wear it?” He pleaded me like a little child asking for an ice cream…

“Fine..” I said, I got inside the dressing room and I changed my hoodie with the couple shirt…

‘Waaahh! It’s so cute!!’

I opened the door of the dressing room and I saw Myungsoo waiting impatiently but brightened up when he saw me.. He pulled me out of the dressing room and he stood in front of a mirror with me then he put on the panda hood and he put mine too…