Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Luhan’s Pov.

I was driving on my way to EXO’s dorm… I can’t believe Ji- Eun is my girlfriend now! She’s mine now! She’s mine! I repeat she’s already mine! I can’t contain myself! And gosh I kissed her earlier!! I kissed her!! Her lips are so soft…. Oh my gosh!! I don’t know what’s happening to me anymore… Im becoming a crazy person! Look what Ji- Eun did to me!! I need to be cool… I inhaled and exhaled deeply to calm myself..

After a few minutes I got to our dorm and I get inside grinning from ear to ear….

“Yah, Luhan! So what did Ji- Eun said?” Kris asked… Yep, they know everything since 2 years ago…

“She’s my girlfriend now…” I smiled…

“Woah, man! Nice!” D.O. said and high fived me…

“Thanks.. Couldn’t have done without the help of you, guys..” I smiled..

“We just told you to bring her to where you guys first met.. No need to thank us!” Kris said…

“But still, thanks!” I smiled…

“How about let’s go watch movies?” Lay asked..

“Good idea! First to pick a movie will be the one we will be watching!” I shouted as I started running to the DVD drawers… As they ran behind…

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

I woke up the next morning… And I remembered what happened last night… I smiled at the thought… I got my bag and I head to the shower room.. I removed the necklace Luhan gave to me and I washed myself and I put on my stripes t- shirt, red shorts and the necklace then I put on my black vans and I put the necklace on again…. I got out of the shower room and I head inside the studio…

“Myungsoo- ah! I have something to tell you!” I smiled and I sat beside him…

Myungsoo’s Pov.

“Myungsoo- ah! I have something to tell you!” Ji- Eun smiled and she sat beside me…

“What is it? Are you going to say that you fell in love with me?” I joked…

“Yah! Aniyo!” She slapped my arm playfully as I chuckled….

“Then what is it?” I asked..

“Well…” She trailed off then I saw the necklace around her neck that has a letter ‘L’ in it… I frowned, Luhan could be the one who gave it to her…

“Well, I like Luhan Oppa…” She said and my heart ached…

“So? It’s like I don’t know…” I forced a chuckle…