Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

We walked around and we ate everything we saw and we took pictures, we got back to the building, Woohyun Oppa got back to INFINITE’s studio, while me and Myungsoo got back to Sapphire’s studio…

“Myungsoo, did you had fun?” I asked and he nodded with a smile and I eye smiled…

I only eye smile when I was very happy, today I was very happy because we got out of the building freely without bodyguards or cameras and Myungsoo smiled at me that’s why I was very happy, because it was very a rare thing to me…

“Okay, let’s sleep, it’s already 3:00am..” I said and he nodded…

I lied down to the corner and Myungsoo lied down beside me…

“You should smile more often, it really suits you..” I said, then I closed my eyes…

Myungsoo’s Pov.

“You should smile more often, it really suits you..” Ji- Eun said, I smiled at what she said and I closed my eyes….

“Gumawo, Ji- Eun…” I mumbled and I drift off to sleep…

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……………………………………………………...

I woke up and Ji- Eun was cuddled to me, my eyes widened and I blushed madly, my arms are around her and she’s hugging me and she’s laying on my shoulder….

I got out from her hug and lay her down on her bag, I got my bag and got out of the studio and I head to the shower room… Then I bumped into someone again…

“Aiishh! Why am I always bumping into someone?!”

I looked and saw Hoya Hyung….

“L! I saw some pictures of you, Woohyun Hyung and Ji- Eun last night at the night market, what are you guys doing there?” Hoya Hyung asked…

“We just got on a food trip last night…” I said and Hoya Hyung gasped…

“What?” I asked…

“All of you got on a food trip last night without me..” He said…

“What? Woohyun Hyung is the one who dragged us there last night..” I said…

“And gosh, Ji- Eun has so many fans, even girls..” I said…

“She’s the visual of Sapphire..” He added

“Some of the girls even want a kiss on the chee--- Wait, What? She’s the visual of Sapphire?” I asked…