Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

We finished asking 20 questions to each other…

“What are doing here in Gangnam alone?” Luhan- ssi asked…

“Oh, Just shopping alone… How about you?” I asked..

“Im just going to shop here too..” He said…

“How about we shop together?” He asked…

“That would be a good idea, let’s go?” I asked and he nodded… We got out of the café and we started to head to a clothing store…

“How about I pick clothes for you and you pick clothes for me?” I asked and he nodded…

I started looking clothes for him, since he likes simple clothes I looked for simple T- shirts, sweaters and polos…

I picked a black v- neck shirt for him, plain black hoodie, white t- shirt with a print on the front and a denim jacket, a blue printed sleeveless shirt and white sleeveless jacket with a hood, white long sleeves and a black sleeveless leather coat…

“Luhan- ssi! Im done!” I said then he came with girl clothes in his arms, then I giggled…

“Luhan- ssi, put it down at the chair first..” I said…

“Okay, now you go fit these first!” I said and he nodded…

“Here fit this first..” I said as I gave him the plain black v- neck shirt… He nodded and got inside the fitting room….

Then he got out… My eyes went O.O as the black v- neck shirt showed his well- built body…

“I like this.. Im gonna buy this…” He said…

“N—Ne, it looks good on you…” I smiled…

“Okay! This! fit this one..” I said as I gave him the plain black hoodie… He got inside again and changed then he got out of the fitting room….

“I like that on you!” I smiled…

“I like it too… Im gonna buy this too!” He said…

“This one!” I gave him the printed white t- shirt and the denim jacket and I pushed him inside the fitting room… Then he got out again….

“Simple and casual! You really look good on simple clothes…” I smiled…

“You’re good on picking clothes, I think Im going to buy everything you picked for me…” He said…