Chapter 21

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

Then we got out of the candy shop and walked for a while.... Then my phone rang…

“Yoboseyo?” I asked…

“Yah! Ji- Euniee! We need to pack our things for tomorrow…” Young- Il Unnie said…

“Ah, Ne… I’ll go home now..” I said…

“Minhyuk- ssi, I need to go home now… Gamsahabnida! Thank you for the lollipops..” I said…

“I’ll walk you home..” He said, I nodded….

“Can I have your number?” Minhyuk- ssi asked..

“Ah, Ne..” I said, then we exchanged cellphones after that, we walked back to our dorm….

“Gamsahabnida, Minhyuk- ssi!” I thanked him and I walk to the door….

“Annyeong, Ji- Eun!” He said…

“Annyeong, Minhyuk- ssi! Gamsahabnida!” I said, then I got inside the dorm…

“Ji- Euniee! Go pack your things now! We’re going camping tomorrow!” Young- Il Unnie said, like a mother who is telling her child to pack her things…

“Ne, unnie..” I said, I got upstairs to my room and pack my clothes, gadgets and everything that I would need for camping… When Im done, I got my lollipop that Minhyuk- ssi bought me and I got downstairs to the living room with the others….

“Im done packing Unnie!” I said, then I removed the plastic on the lollipop and I ate it….

“Where did you bought that?” Sunny Unnie said…

“In the candy shop near here… Wae?” I asked..

“It’s cute! It has your name on it!” She said..

“Minhyuk- ssi bought me this..” I said..

“Jinjja?” Sumin Unnie asked…

“Ne, actually she bought me to lollipops, the other one has a name of our group..” I said..

“Jinjja?!” She asked..

“Ne, I want to go there again, do you want to come with me?” I asked..

“Ne!” Sumin Unnie said..

“I want to come too!” Sunny Unnie said…

“Ne, Me too!” Young- Il Unnie said…