Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

“Mehrong!” I stuck out my tongue at him and I got out of the recording room and got back to INFINITE’s studio…

I sat on the corner and plugged in my earphones and I played ‘Amazing by INFINITE’…. Then Myungsoo get my other earphone and put it on his ear…

“You really like our group, do you?” He showed his ever annoying smirk…

“Ne! Got a problem with that?” I asked…

“Ne! I have problem with it!” He said..

“And what is it?!” I asked…

“I don’t want an ugly fan!” He teased…

I gasp and said… “Yah! Im not ugly! You Pabo!”

“Mehrong!!” He stuck out his tongue at me, then he stood up and ran away from me..

“Yah!” I shouted, I plugged out my earphone and put my cellphone on top of my bag and I chased him…

“You’re too slow!” He teased, still running..

“Im not! Im going to catch you! And if I do! You’re dead!” I said, still chasing him…

I managed to pull his t- shirt, then I caught him… I sat on top of him and started tickling his sides…

“That’s what you get!” I said, still tickling him…

“STO--- STOP! PLEA--- PL--- PLEASE! YAH! STOP IT!” He stuttered, while tickling him…

“Aniyo! You said I was ugly!” I said, still tickling him…

Then he managed to hold my arms and he pushed me to the side, he didn’t push me too hard, but he managed to get out from my trap.. So I chased him again…

I was still chasing him and then the door opened but we didn’t hear it… So we kept running, but he suddenly stopped when I was about to grab him, so I stumbled and when I was about to fall I accidentally grabbed his shirt, so he fell on top of me…

My eyes widened in shock and I started to blush madly…

“Ya----Yah! Get off of me!” I pushed him and stood up, then I brushed the dust off of my clothes… Then we looked at the door and it was opened and the others we’re there..

“Uh, How long have you guys been there?” I asked, a bit worried if they saw what happened earlier…

“Um, let’s think… WE SAW EVERY----” Woohyun Oppa fumed but was cutted…