Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Myungsoo’s Pov.

Now we’re all eating in the restaurant happily.. Well, actually only them are happy.. I can’t be happy when the seats across me are Ji- Eun and the stupid blondie feeding each other…  I was currently stabbing my food with my fork while looking at the two being all mushy!

“Yah! L! Stop stabbing your food! The poor chicken is already dead!” Dongwoo Hyung said and they all laughed, then I stopped and I continued eating my food… I was quiet the whole time, only a few nods and a few words will only get out of my mouth when they are talking to me…. After we finished eating we got back to INFINITE’s studio… I sat on the corner and I plugged in my earphones…

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

Me and Luhan are just joking around with the others…

“Ah!! Yah!! Hoya Oppa!! Put me down!!” I squealed when Hoya Oppa lifted me bridal style....

“Okay! Hyung!! Catch!!” Hoya Oppa threw me to Sungkyu Hyung’s arm as I squealed…

“Yah!! Don’t throw—Ah!” They threw me again, I buried my face in my hands as I squealed… But I landed on someone’s arms again.. I removed my hands and I saw Myungsoo holding me…

“Myungsoo- ah, please put me down…” I said and he smirked… Oh no…

“Hyung catch!!” He threw me into Sungyeol’s arms as I squealed again…

“Hyung!!” He threw me into Woohyun Oppa’s arms…

“Catch!!” I hid my face with my hands again then I landed on someone’s arms again… I removed my hands and I saw Luhan Oppa…

“Oppa…” I said as I hugged him tightly and I buried my face into his chest.. My eyes got teary because of fear….

“Ji- Eun, it’s okay now, Im not gonna throw you..” He comforted me…

“Ne, Oppa..” I mumbled into his chest… He sat down and I just stayed at his arms for a while until I fell asleep…

Luhan’s Pov.

Ji- Eun is sleeping in my arms while her hands wrapped around my waist… I smiled at her sleeping figure…. I tucked her hair behind her ear so I can see her face clearly… She looks like a sleeping angel… I just stared at her figure as I fell asleep too…

Woohyun’s Pov.

Now, I see Ji- Eun on Luhan’s arms and it hurts me so much.. I like Ji- Eun and when I knew that she already has a boyfriend my heart broke into bits, it’s like it cannot be fixed anymore… But Im not gonna stop, I’ll still fight for her and I’ll still be always there for her… I will always wait…

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

The next day…………….

“Jinjja?!” I asked happily and Luhan oppa nodded… I hugged Luhan Oppa tightly as he hugged me back…

“I want them to meet you..” He smiled…

“So, should we go now?” He asked..

“Umm, Wait.. I’ll just go change my clothes…” I got my bag and I got inside the restroom… I looked at every clothes I have and I was surprised that I have a dress… It has a white top and a yellow skirt that fall above my knees and I put on my white heels, good thing I curled the ends of my hair today… Then I got out of the restroom and I head back to INFINITE’s studio... And when Luhan Oppa saw me he froze and so are the INFINITE members…

“Do I look that awful?” I pouted…

“I’ll just go change then..”

I was about to walk away when they all shouted… “ANIYO!” I tilted my head in confusion…