Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

I woke up at 6:00am… I stood up from my bed to go to the bathroom and take a bath.. I do all my daily routine… I was wearing a blue, red and white 3/4ths shirt and red pants…. But when I got downstairs no one was there.. I looked at my cellphone if there was a text and I saw a text from our manager and from Sunny Unnie…

“Jei, the other members of Sapphire are on a talk show today, you’re not included on the talk show because some rumors that you and Luhan from EXO are dating… You’re gonna be on a talk show with Luhan next week and whether it is true or not the both of you should confirm it.. You can have a rest for today…” – Manager Yoon

I read the text and I panicked….

Im gonna be on a talk show with Luhan and we should confirm our relationship! Oh my god! Does Luhan know?! Oh my god! What if he said no? What if he said we’re not dating?! What if he said that we’re just friends?! UGH!!! Should I call him? Or Not? UGH! Forget it!! Im calling him! I dialled his number and I waited for him to answer and after a 2 rings he answered it…

“Jagiya?” He asked…

“Oppa, did you know that the both of us are going on a talk show next week?” I asked…

“Ne and they said that we should confirm our relationship because rumors are spreading and also our pictures…” He said… So he knows… Phew!

“What are you doing today?” He asked…

“Im just staying on our dorm today because my Unnies are on a talk show and they didn’t include me so Im bored…” I said as I lay down on the couch and I switched on the TV to Channel M...

“Want me to come?” He asked…

“Sure! Have you eaten breakfast already?” I asked…

“No, I didn’t feel like it..” He said…

“Yah! You should eat breakfast everyday!” I scolded him as he chuckled…

“Okay, Jagi!” He chuckled again..

“Come here before 30 minutes! Im going to cook breakfast for you! If not Im gonna break up with you!” I scolded…

“WHAT!??! YOU CAN’T BREAK UP WITH ME! IM GOING THERE!!” Then he hung up as I giggled… He’s so cute! Of course Im not serious about what I said, even if he come here after 30 minutes I don’t care, Im not gonna break up with Luhan Oppa…

I got inside the kitchen and I started to cook for Luhan Oppa.. I want him to eat properly; I want him to be healthy… I am finished grilling samgyeopsal for us or mostly for him and then I started cutting some strawberries for our desert, I put it in a bowl first and I head to the mini mart in front of our dorm and bought some vanilla Ice cream, I got back and I put some strawberries in the blender and made it like strawberry bits…. I put the Ice cream in a bigger container and I poured the blended strawberries in it and I mixed it a bit then I put it in the fridge… I was washing my hands when someone’s arms wrapped around my waist..