Chapter 49

Chapter 49

No One’s Pov.

2 years have already passed so now it was already 2012, Sapphire and INFINITE have already released their new albums and they already made their comebacks on M! Countdown.. Myungsoo is falling deeper and deeper for Ji- Eun day by day, while Ji- Eun is falling for Myungsoo too but they both still don’t want to tell each other… They are already working on their own groups while JiSoo will rest for a while…

But now Ji- Eun is already 17 years old, she celebrated her birthday with her family, INFINITE and Sapphire… She is now just shopping around Gangnam alone… She was shopping at stores when she bumped into someone that made her bum fell to the ground….

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

I was shopping in Gangnam alone when I bumped into someone….

“Oww!” I hissed….

“Mianhae!” The guy apologized and he helped me get up… I brushed off all the dirt in my shorts and my eyes widened when I saw the guy who helped me as his eyes widen too…. He’s the one who helped me in Lotte World 2 years ago! He’s still cuter than ever!

“Ji- Eun!” He smiled widely at me as I smiled widely too…

“Ummm, you!” I said not knowing his name as he chuckled…

“Sorry, I didn’t even catch your name when you helped me in Lotte World…” I rubbed the back of my neck…

“Im Luhan, Xi Luhan..” He smiled….

“Luhan? Your name really sounds familiar…” I tapped my chin and then I remembered…

“You’re from EXO!” I exclaimed as he chuckled but he nodded…

“Ne, Im from EXO..” He smiled…

I squealed and I hugged him as his body stiffened but soften in just a second… I pulled away..

“Im a big fan! Really a big fan! I love EXO’s songs! Especially Mama and History! And the dances are so good!” Im fangirling like an idiot! Luhan, Sehun, Kris and D.O. are my bias in EXO! Oh my gosh! I met him and I have a picture with him!! Ahh!! My fangirling side is released!!

He was grinning widely from ear to ear… “Gumawo! Remember 2 years ago? Im a big fan of you too! I love Sapphire too!” He smiled…

“Ne! Now you’re famous too! Im really a big fan..” I was smiling widely…

“Are you alone today?” He asked and I nodded…

“Could we go out for some coffee?” He asked and I nodded again…

We walked inside a coffee shop and we sat on a table beside the window…

“What do you want? My treat..” He smiled... Ugh! That charming smile of yours!

“Umm, anything.. Just order anything for me..” I smiled…

“Okay, how about strawberries and cream frappe and a strawberry cheese cake?” He asked and I nodded… We ordered and we talked about each other while waiting for our orders…

“I can’t believe that you still remember me after 2 years..” He smiled…

“How can I not? I still have our picture on my phone..” I smiled...

“Jinjja?! Can I see it?” He asked and I nodded, I fished out my phone and I gave it to him…

“Your phone is new, but you still have our pictures… You’re really hoping that you would see me again?” He asked and I nodded…

“Wae?” He was grinning widely…

“I just find you cute..” I feel my cheeks heat up and he chuckled…

“Jinjja?!” He was grinning widely from ear to ear as I saw a faint blush on his cheeks…

“Ne, your eyes are round and it’s cute! And you’re like a kid too!” I giggled... Then our orders came…

“Gamsahabnida..” I bowed at the waiter as Luhan- ssi looked at me…

“What?” I asked…

“Nothing, it’s just you’re really kind to other people even though you’re famous.. Unlike the others that always think high of themselves because they’re famous…” He said and I smiled…

“Thanks..” I thanked him…

“Let get to know each other!” Luhan suggested…

“20 questions?” I asked while smiling and he nodded…

“Okay, I’ll start..” I said…

“What’s your favourite food?”

“Samgyeopsal!” He answered…

“Mine too! And Sushi!” And we both laughed…

“You’re like Sehun, he likes Samgyeopsal and Sushi too..” He smiled…

“Okay, my turn..” Luhan said…

“If I buy you a gift… What would you like?” He asked…

“I would like anything, but I love sweaters and hoodies…” I smiled..

“Okay, What kinds of clothes do you like?”

“Anything simple.. I just like simple clothes…”

“What’s your favourite color?”

“Black and Blue!”

And we continued asking each other some questions and we took photos of us too….