Chapter 17

Ji Eun’s Pov.

“What?!” Sungkyu Oppa asked..

“Jinjja?!” Me, Sungyeol Oppa, Woohyun Oppa and L- ssi said…

“Ne..” Sunny Unnie said…

“Seriousl----”

“Let’s go! It’s already 10:30am! We’ll start now!” Manager Jang shouted…

“Ne!” Me and L- ssi both said, we stood up and I remembered something, then I go to my bag and get L- ssi’s jacket…

“Wait, L- ssi!” I shouted…

“Wae?” He asked..

“Here’s your jacket, I forgot to give it back to you..” I said and I gave him his jacket…

“Komowo..” He said… Then we go to the director..

“It’s raining! How are we gonna shoot?” L- ssi asked the director….

“We’ll change the script…” The director said, then we both nodded…

“Jei, you just got off from work, but it’s raining so you can’t go home, then you, L, will see her just standing waiting for a taxi, and you will tell her that she can go with you, since it raining… Arrasso?!” The director explained… then we both nodded…

“Okay, Jei go inside the café…” The director said and we both nodded, I got inside the café..

“Okay, Jei you’ll go out first.. and stand there! And act like you’re worried how will you go home or whatever…” The director said.. I nodded

“Okay, L, you will open the umbrella and walk infront of Jei… And Jei you’ll be a bit suprised, you’ll be curious why he’s there, then L will tell you that you can go with him since it’s raining…” The director said, L- ssi and I nodded..

I got out first and stand at the position where the director said, then I act just like the director said… Then L- ssi walked in front of me, and I looked at him…

“You can go with me since it’s raining..” He smiled, I smiled back, then I go under the umbrella with him and we walked on the street..

“Cut!” The director said, we nodded…

“Let’s go..” L- ssi said, I nodded … The road was a bit slippery, because it’s wet, it’s about a few steps away from the other side, when….

“Ahh!” I slipped, then L- ssi caught me, we’re starting to get wet, because L- ssi let go of the umbrella to catch me…

I stood up quickly, “Ah!!”  but it failed and I slipped again, L- ssi caught me again…