Chapter 16

I woke up at 6:30am… I got out of bed and got inside the bathroom, I took a bath and I put on a hoodie and shorts, just like always, I put a light make up on and got my bag and put on my shoes…

I was about to open the door when I remembered something…

“The jacket..” I whispered, then I got L’s jacket on my wardrobe and put it in my bag, then I got downstairs, got outside the house and got inside the van…

“Okay, Let’s go..” I said, then we head to the café, where I will shoot… But this time, I didn’t sleep at the car ride…. We talked about lots of things, took pictures and everything….

“We’re here!” Sunny Unnie said… We got out of the van and I go to the stylist…

“Jei! Here’s you’re outfit and shoes… Now go get dressed..” The stylist said…. I changed to the outfit the stylist gave me, then I got out of the dressing room..

“Okay, now let’s put make up on you..” The stylist said, then she put make up on my and curled my hair, just like yesterday….

“Okay, you’re ready…” The stylist said, then I go to Sungkyu Oppa…

“Oppa!” I smiled…

“Ji- Euniee! Did you sleep well?” Oppa asked..

“Not too much..” I said…

“We’ll start at 10:00am, but it’s just 9:00am, let’s go with the others first..” Oppa said, then I followed him… Then we got to where the others are…

“Let’s play something!” Sungyeol Oppa shouted…

“What game?” Sumin Unnie asked…

“Spin the bottle!” Sungyeol Oppa said, holding a water bottle…

“Okay! What’s would we do if the water stops on us?” Sungkyu Oppa asked…

“Truth or Dare!” He shouted..

“Okay.. Who’s the first one..?” Sungkyu Oppa asked…

“Me!” Sungyeol Oppa, Dongwoo Oppa and Woohyun Oppa said at the same time…

“Let’s do Kai, Bai, Bo!” Sungyeol Oppa said, then Dongwoo oppa and Woohyun Oppa nodded…

“Kai, Bai, Bo!” They all said… Sungyeol Oppa is Paper, Woohyun Oppa is also Paper, while Dongwoo Oppa is rock…

“Aiishh..” He said…

“Okay, Kai, Bai, Bo!” They both said, Sungyeol Oppa is Rock, while Woohyun Oppa is scissors..

“I win! Okay!” He said, then he spinned the bottle and it landed on Hyorin unnie…

“Truth or Dare?!” He asked…

“Truth..” Hyorin Unnie said…

“If you have to choose from one of us, who would you choose? And why?” Sungyeol Oppa asked…

“Come on, That’s ridiculous!” Dongwoo Oppa said..

Then all of them started to make cute faces, except for Sungkyu Oppa and L-ssi…

“Umm.. I’ll go pick you!” Hyorin Unnie said..

“Wae?” Sungyeol Oppa asked…

“Because we’re on the same age..” She simply said..

“What?! That’s all?” Sungyeol Oppa asked, Hyorin Unnie nodded, then we all laughed…

“I shouldn’t have asked that..” Sungyeol Oppa said, embarrassed, then we laughed harder…

“I’ll go to spin the bottle, right?” Hyorin Unnie asked…

“Ne..” Dongwoo Oppa answered, Then Hyorin Unnie spinned the battle and it landed on Sunny Unnie…

“Unnie! Truth or Dare?” Hyorin Unnie asked Sunny Unnie…

“Dare..” Sunny Unnie said..

“Okay, now tell us something that you never told us before…” Hyorin Unnie said…

“Okay, well… There’s someone who confess his feelings for me, but-----”

“You rejected him?” Woohyun Oppa cutted Sunny Unnie, then we all laughed…

“Yah! It’s not like that… I like him too, but Im too scared, because I don’t want him to be hurt…” Sunny Unnie said..

“Ah… So, is it a celebrity?” Sumin Unnie asked..

“Ne…” She replied…

“What?? Who is it??” We all asked...

“Should I really tell all of you?” She asked…

“Ne!” We all said..

“Uh… It’s…… K. Will…” She said… Our eyes widened…