Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

5 weeks have already passed in short it’s been a month, Myungsoo and I are getting busier and busier because of recording songs, photo shoots and the both of us are starring in a drama since Sungkyu Oppa’s Music Video for 60 Seconds came out, I was the girl lead and Myungsoo was the boy lead, so that means we we’re the couple on the drama and we reached Top rankings on M! Countdown when we performed Love U, Like U, we won a triple crown and lasted for about a month… And the group Sapphire and INFINITE are getting busier too thinking of our comebacks, so Myungsoo and I lack of sleep, so everytime we have free time we just sleep and sometimes we can’t bond with our group mates because of the tight schedule…

Back to the present…

I and Myungsoo had just finished shooting for our drama and we’re just starting to pack our things so we can go home… My eyelids are so heavy because of the lack of sleep and my headache is making me suffer more, Im so not feeling well, when I looked at my skin it was getting pale and I was feeling dizzy…

I was walking towards Myungsoo and I can’t even walk straight… My head was aching too much but I get to reach Myungsoo…

“Myungsoo- ah…” I trailed off then the next thing I know everything went black….

Myungsoo’s Pov.

“Myungsoo- ah…” Ji- Eun said then she fell unconscious, I quickly caught her and she was so pale…

“Yah! Ji- Eun! Wake up!” I shook her as I get nervous and scared but she still won’t wake up, I carried her bridal style as I ran to our van…

“Yah! Drive us to the hospital! Ji- Eun fainted!” I shouted at the driver then the driver quickly started the engine and headed to the hospital…

We we’re already heading to the hospital but my mind couldn’t think straight… I was getting so nervous and scared…

“Couldn’t you drive faster?! Please!!” I shouted and the van sped off and after just few minutes we already arrived at the hospital and I rushed inside carrying Ji- Eun…

“Yah! She fainted!” I shouted at the nurse as the nurse nodded and put her on a hospital bed…

I was sitting on the bench of the hospital and I was getting crazy…. Then the doctor came out…

“What happened to her? Why did she faint?” I bomb the doctor with questions…

“She’s fine, she just lack of sleep, she was exhausted too much because of her works so I think it’s better if we let her rest for about 3 days and she needs to eat well.. She can be discharged tomorrow…” The doctor said as I sighed in relief…

“Gamsahabnida!” I thanked him and bowed, the doctor nodded…