Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Myungsoo’s Pov.

“Gumawo, Myungsoo- ah..” She smiled warmly at me ….

“For what?” I asked…

“Well, you’ve been kind to me these past few days, you even stayed up all night at the hospital yesterday…” She hugged me and my body stiffened as my heart beats rapidly in my chest.. I bet she could hear it, then I hugged her back….

I just wish that we could at this moment but the stupid phone of hers started ringing and interrupted us so she pulled away… She answered her phone…

“Yobeoseyo?” She asked as she answered her phone then she started to walk away…

After a few seconds she came back and I saw the wallpaper on her cellphone… She was with a boy… Does she have a boyfriend?! Just thinking of that breaks my heart into pieces…

“Umm, who’s with you on your wallpaper?” I asked bracing myself for her answer that it was her boyfriend…

“He’s a fan, I met him when I was about to go here..” She grinned… Phew! He’s just a fan! But why is it her wallpaper?

“Why is it your wallpaper?” I asked…

“Being an interviewer now, are we?” She sarcastically said and raised an eyebrow at me…

“Well, that’s because I find him cute..” ‘She shyly said and my heart hurted a bit…

“You find him cute? What about me?!” I asked, almost pissed…

“What do you mean what about you?” She tilted her head to the side as she furrowed her eyebrows…

“Aiishh.. Nothing..” I said and I looked at the others getting off the ride…

“Yo! That was so cool!” Dongwoo Hyung said as he put an arm around Hoya Hyung’s shoulder….

“It’s already night! Let’s ride the Ferris Wheel!”  Sungyeol Hyung exclaimed… Then we rode the Ferris Wheel…

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

It was 2 persons per seat so they sat me beside Myungsoo… The Ferris Wheel started to move to let the others sit on their seats…

Then the Ferris Wheel stopped when me and Myungsoo are on the top… I admired the night skies and the view of the whole amusement park… I was amazed at the beautiful view…

“Ji- Eun?” Myungsoo called so I looked at him but he was still looking at the night skies…

“Ne?” I asked..

“You said that you find the guy on your phone cute….” He trailed off…

“What about me?” He asked, now looking at me…

“I find you cute too…” A shy smile appeared on my face, while a faint blush appeared on my cheeks…

“You’re childish sometimes and I find it really cute and adorable…” I said then a smile appeared on Myungsoo’s face… The Ferris Wheel move round and round 3 times then we got out….

“Let’s go back! Im tired!” Sungyeol Oppa whined…

“But Im hungry!” Sungjong Oppa whined too…

“Ne! Im hungry too!” I whined too….

“Okay, we’re going to eat first before we go back to the studio… Just stop whining…” Sungkyu Oppa said then mine and Sungjong Oppa’s face brightened….

“What do you guys want to eat?” Sungkyu oppa asked…

“Wae? Are you going to pay for it?” Hoya Oppa asked and he nodded…

“Oppa, are you sure? Because we eat a lot..” I asked…

“Ne, Im sure…” He smiled… Then we got inside the van, we rode to a restaurant and we looked at the menu…

“What do you guys want?” Sungkyu Oppa asked….

“I want bibimbap!”

“I want grilled yangnyeom galbi!”

“I want bulgogi!”

“I want sushi!”

“I want Dolsot Bibimbap!”

“I want Mandu!”

“I want fried dumplings!”

We all said to the waiter and she all wrote it down…

“How about you, Oppa?” I asked…

“I want grilled saeng galbi..”

“Okay, How about drinks?”

“Iced teas…” Sungkyu Oppa said, the waiter nodded and she walked away to get our orders…

“Oppa, are you still sure that you’re gonna treat us?” I asked and he still nodded… After a few minutes our foods came….

Mine is the sushi! I have 4 rolls of sushi! The 2 rolls are Japanese Sushi, while the other two is California Maki! Yum!!

Sungjong Oppa has the bibimbap, Dongwoo Oppa has the yangnyeom galbi, Hoya Oppa has the bulgogi, Myungsoo has the Dolsot Bibimbap, Sungyeol has the Mandu, Woohyun Oppa has fried dumplings and Sungkyu oppa has his saeng galbi….

We started eating happily while talking to each other and telling stuffs… After we all finished our food the bill came and Sungkyu Oppa’s eyes widened… If it’s possible…

“Still sure Oppa?” I asked, with a small smile…

“Um, I think Im not sure anymore..” He said and I laughed…

“How much is it?” I asked..

“It’s $250…” He said..

“Im going to pay too..” I smiled and I took out my wallet, I gave him $100… Then we paid the food… We got out of the restaurant and we head back to the studio….

We got inside INFINITE’s studio then we saw that my Unnies are already here! We talked about everything that happened on the Lotte World and how Sungyeol Oppa’s shoe got thrown out of the van accidentally when we’re heading there… After a few hours we all went to sleep…