Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

I got inside the building happily… Gosh, Luhan Oppa is so cutee! And so sweet too! I was smiling to myself when I remembered that he kissed me on the cheek… I got inside the elevator and when the elevator is almost closed a hand stopped that made me jump…

“Myungsoo- ah…” I said, he just ignored me and walked inside the elevator…

This whole elevator ride is so silent, no one even dared to speak… And when the elevator doors opened Myungsoo walked out of the elevator instantly, leaving me behind…. I just sighed and I head to Sapphire’s studio… When I walked inside I saw Myungsoo just playing with his phone with his earphones plugged in…

I sighed and I sat on the corner and plop myself on the floor… Im not used to this, Myungsoo’s not talking to me nor teasing me in short he’s ignoring me… Im really not used to this… He’s not that cold to me anymore… But now it’s like torture…

I just laid my head down on my bag and I looked at the photos me and Luhan took while we’re in the café…. I had many photos of him and I have many photos of both of us too… I smiled to myself.. At least Luhan Oppa could make me happy… Then my phone beeped, it means that I got a new message… I looked at the message and it was from Luhan Oppa!

I opened it.. “Are you already asleep? Im bored.. --,--” – Luhan Oppa<3

I replied.. “Aniyo, Im still awake… Actually Im bored too.. -__-” – Ji- Euniee!<3

I waited for his reply but in a second it came… “Can we talk? Have some coffee? Can I pick you up? Can we walk outside? ^_^” – Luhan Oppa<3

“Eh? Too many questions? I think I like to walk outside and have some coffee so we can talk and know each other more.. ^_^” – Ji- Euniee!<3

He replied…. “Okay! That sounds like a good idea! I’ll be there in just a few minutes!” – Luhan Oppa<3

“Ne! Go hurry! Or else Im gonna be asleep! =P” – Ji- Euniee!<3

“Im already in my car! Don’t sleep!” – Luhan Oppa<3

I giggled at his reply that made Myungsoo look at me but I ignored him and I got my bag…

“Umm, Myungsoo- ah Im going outside for a while…” I said then I got out of the building….

I got inside the elevator and pushed the button, when the elevator doors open I got out side the building and I waited for Luhan Oppa….

Myungsoo’s Pov.

I was just walking outside in this cold night when I decided to go back…. And when I got back…. I saw her… with a guy… I saw Ji- Eun with a guy… I don’t know but my chest becomes heavy.. It’s like it won’t let me breathe… My chest was hurting… Then at a second when Ji- Eun was about to inside the building the guy pulled her into a hug... My chest became tighter… And when the guy pulled away he kissed Ji- Eun on the cheek! Gosh! I hate him!! I really, really hate him! Ji- Eun is mine only! And only mine!! Ughh! Why do I have to see this?!?! Ji- Eun just stood there in shock because that stupid blondie kissed her…