Chapter 61

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

I just arrived at the studio where mine Luhan Oppa’s interview will be held Im still on my casual clothes so stylist led me to my room it’s infront of Luhan Oppa’s room.. I got to the dressing room where some of my clothes are… I chose my dress that has a white top with a necklace placed on it and a light blue skirt… I wore my black heels then I got out of the dressing room.. I sat down on the chair in front of the mirror where there are 2 stylists waiting for me… The one is fixing my hair while the other one is putting make up on me…

After 40 minutes they’re done and they got out of my room… They curled my hair including the bangs since it’s already long then I had my make up on and my accessories… Im already done so I opened my door to go out because I want to see Luhan Oppa but when I opened my door Luhan Oppa opened his door at the same time so we’re in front of each other, we stared at each other for a bit because god he looks so manly in his clothes… He wore a white plain polo shirt inside his Denim Navy blue coat and the sleeves of the coat we’re rolled up and he’s wearing fitted jeans and black rubber shoes…

“A- Annyeonghaseo, Luhan- ssi!” I bowed.. I shouldn’t call him Oppa before we confirmed it and Im sure he knew that too…

“Annyeonghaseo, Ji- Eun- ah!” He smiled and he smiled back…

“Where are you going?” I asked..

“Nowhere in particular, I just wanted to see you.. How about you?” He asked..

“Well, same reason…” I smiled…

“Can I go inside your room?” He asked and I nodded… We got inside then he locked the door…

Luhan’s Pov.

I locked the door when we got inside her room.. Just in case they caught us doing appropriate things for couples only… Like holding hands, making out and whatsoever… She looks so beautiful.. She’s wearing a white and blue dress and black heels and her hair is curled and she really looked so beautiful…

“Oppa, I visited my Eomma last week when you drove me home after your practice and I saw my little sister…” She said..

“You have a little sister? I thought you only have an older brother?” I asked… I know that he has an older brother that never came back… I didn’t know she has a little sister…

“Ne, actually I didn’t know too.. I just only knew when I visited my Eomma last week…” She said and I nodded..

“And her birthday is just one day before mine.. March 16, 2011..” I smiled…

“Jinjja? So she’s already 1 year old?” I asked..

“Ne, And she already learned her languages, Korean and English… She’s really smart..” She said…

“2 languages? And she’s just a 1- year old? She’s that smart?” I asked, surprised…