Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Myungsoo’s Pov.

We’re still discussing the song and I was forcing myself not to sleep because my eyelids has gotten heavier …

“Yah, L!” Sungkyu Hyung called, I looked at him with my sleepy eyes…

“Go sleep, you look very tired..” He said and I nodded, I stood up and I sat beside Ji- Eun, but not that close, I got my bag and leaned on the wall, I hugged my bag and I closed my eyes and I drift off to sleep…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...

I woke up and the others are asleep on every part of the studio, some are leaning on the wall and some are lying on the floor…

“How can I get out of here without waking up anyone?” I mumbled, I stood up and got my backpack, I tip- toed to some of them and finally I was in front of the door… I got out of the studio and I got to the men’s shower room… I stepped inside a shower room and locked the door…

I took off my clothes and took a shower and I put on my Black loose V- neck shirt and my jeans… I got out of the shower room and got my towel to dry my hair....

I was drying my hair while walking and I bumped into someone…

“Mianhae!” I bowed a 90 degree bow and the person giggled…

“Im apologizing and now she’s giggling?”

(If it’s in ‘Italic’ it means that the person on the Pov. thought of it…)

I stood up and saw Ji- Eun.. Which was obviously just took a shower…

“Never thought you could say sorry like that…” She giggled, I rubbed the back of my neck..

“Shiz, I showed her my kind me…”

“Of course! Im not always cold to everyone!” I said…

“But you are! To me!” She said…

“Just to you!” I stuck out my tongue at her…

“You Pabo! Let’s head to Sapphire’s studio now, we need to write songs for our debut!” She said, then she walked away, and I just followed her with my hands on my pockets….

We got inside the Sapphire’s studio and I saw the both of our reflections in the mirrors and we’re both wearing a Black loose V- neck t- shirt and denim jeans…

“You wear the same clothes as me!” I said to her…

“Eh!?” then she looked at me up and down…

“Yah! You wore the same clothes as mine!” She said pointing to me…