Chapter 7

"Not all love has to be spoken to exist"

Yamaguchi's POV:

"Oh dear, she passed out" I told myself plainly as I stared at my mother's fainted body. I got up, kissed her forehead, and walked right out. I thought being with her would get my mind off Hiyori and Tsukki, but I just couldn't. I fastened my pace as I imagined the terrible things they could be doing. I quickly got to my place to get my things. I sang to myself as I went into the house.

"Up on Melancholy Hill there's a plastic tree~" I grabbed my black pants, black shirt, and black jacket.

"Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me~" I pulled out my katana and opened my closet full of masks.

"When you're close to me~" I grabbed my favorite one, put on black shoes, and ran out to Tsukki's yard.

"Where you can't get what you want, but you can get me~" I jumped over Tsukki's back yard fence and hid in the tree.

"Up on Melancholy Hill~" That the last thing I sang before I pounced out of the tree, and onto Tsukki's yard once I saw Hiyori touch him. I stood there at the glass door and watched. See? Tsukki doesn't fucking want you, you slut. I watched as Tsukki dodged every one of her movements. He was good, but not good enough. It was fairly obvious that he only lasted with her because she's weak and shorter than him. As soon as both of their eyes went to me, I made my move. It was all so fast, I didn't have time to process what happened until we were at the gym. She pleaded.

"PLEASE LET ME GO! I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG! PLEASE!" She screamed. Oh shut up. I let go of her as I cornered her. I stared blank faced, although it wasn't visible through the mask. I added audio voice differentiators inside each of my masks to change my voice every time I wore a different one.

"You couldn't keep your distance, you bitch. You actually passed the limit. You will be punished for you actions" I said as I positioned my katana. She began crying and crying, I merely smirked at her pathetic face. She put one hand up but stopped it mid way once I sliced her head off through her neck. Her luscious blood poured out from her puny neck as her body fell limb. Most of it got on my mask, but most of it on my clothes. Guess who's washing again. I heard a gasp as I stood up and saw Tsukki there, watching wide eyed. I did the only thing I could do. I raised my katana and charged at him. I but his head with the smooth end and he was out cold.

"Sorry love, I just can't have you seeing things like that. I just want to keep you safe. Now then, let's get you home" I said as I picked his limp body up. I carried him home, his mother still gone. I look him up stairs to his room and laid him down. I quickly went downstairs and grabbed two pieces of paper to forage letters.

"Let's see, Tsukki knows my writing...I should write this with my left hand" I told myself. I wrote down the first one to his mother and left it on the counter.

Mrs. Tsukishima,

I'm flattered that you attempted to set me up with your son, but I've recently found my own soulmate. I hope he finds his soon!

                                   ~ Hiyori Shiritzawa

"That'll do" I told myself while leaving the letter for Tsukki's mom to see. I grabbed the second piece of paper and headed back to Tsukki's room to think. I walked in to see him still out. I walked over to his bed and sat down next to him. I leaned over and kissed his forehead. I know any other person would've gone right for his mouth, but I want that to be made from his decision. I caressed his sleeping face.

"You're so beautiful when you sleep" I whispered to him. I then looked at the time.

6:52 pm

"Your mother will be back soon, I'm sure" I said as I thought of an idea as an excuse.

Kei,

I'm sorry to knock you out like that but it was the only way. I don't like you or have any interest in you. I'd say see you later but we're never gonna see each other again, loser.

                                                ~ Hiyori Shiritzawa

Satisfied with what wrote, I set it down next to his bed. I took off his glasses and put them where he usually does. Just then, I heard the front door open.

"Kei! Hiyori dear! I brought-oh, what's this?" I heard her say. Swift as a rabbit, I made my way out the window just as she entered Tsukki's room. I know you'd think I'd call him by his first name, but that's disrespectful and I'd only do it if he'd want me to. I still gotta clean up all that blood and Hiyori's pathetic body. I ran out from his yard and was about to make my way over his fence, I stopped and look up his window in thought. I smiled.

"See you tomorrow, my love"

Tsukishima's POV:

"PLEASE LET ME GO! I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG! PLEASE!"

"Pathetic"

"You couldn't keep your distance, you bitch. You actually passed the usual limit. You shall be punished for you actions"

"I just thought you had a nice smile..."

"Sweet dreams Tsukki~"

I shot up from my bed, only to realize I was dreaming. I looked to my left and grabbed my glasses. I saw a note apparently from Hiyori. I read it.

"The man...her head...the blood...the mask...it was all...a dream?" I said to ,use of as I headed downstairs. I heard small sniffles coming from downstairs.

"Mother? Are you-" I stopped once I saw her standing at the television in fear. I was curious so I looked over and was shocked as well.

"Today, another murder was occurred right by the community gym. Residents living around the area say they heard screaming, but were too afraid to check. The body that was found belonged to eighteen year old Hiyori Shiritzawa. They found her body decapitated and left there at the scene of the crime. The deputy still have yet to find the murderer. So far, they've concluded that the murderer is male and that he only goes for high school girls. They-" I blocked everything else from entering my ears. She's dead? It wasn't a dream? He's probably won't be after me...he only goes for girls right? That's what they said so far. I looked at my mother, she was frozen in shock. I shook my head and went into the kicthen. I looked at the time.

8:35 pm

"What am I gonna do tomorrow?" I asked myself.

"Stupid classes, wait...classes. I have class with Yamaguchi!" I exclaimed in a whisper. I felt my face heat up at my own remark. I smiled to myself while staring blankly into nothing. I grabbed an apple and went back into my room.

"I know I'm in love but..." I began to tell myself as I sat down to do my homework. I looked at my left wrist and sighed.

"Why does he have to be mute?"

A/N: I have a VERY important question:

Who tops?

Tsukki

Or

Yams

Comment on whoever you want to top please ^

Hehehe

Later brats ♪~ ()