Chapter 13. Past scars.

"How much longer do I gotta carry him?" Hirano whined in my ear.  "Its not that far now." Ms.Shizuka cheerfully chimed. Trying to summon the energy to make a sound, my hand twitched, but no one noticed. Closing my eyes, I let the conversation fade, and I slipped back into my stupor.

I woke up, in a dark room, back in full school uniform. I noticed I was sitting at a desk, and the class door was open. Rising from my seat, I went to the door and opened it more. Seeing that I was virtually alone, I walked down the hallway. As I went deeper, I passed by splashes of red on the walls and lockers.  Getting close to a locker, I saw I could force it open. Jamming my fingers in the crack, I strained to rip the door off. "Here." Said a raspy voice. "Take this." I was greeted by the tip of a bokken ramming itself not a inch from my fingers into the crack. Following the "blade" I ran my eyes all the way up to a bloody hand. "Look at me. LOOK AT ME, QUINTON!" the voice roared. I didn't want to, but my neck strained even more, and I saw the destroyed face of Tomeao. "She isn't yours." He rasped, pushing his face close. " She never had been. And she never will be. Especially after what happened to me." I swung at him, trying to shut him up. My fist passed through where his jaw was supposed to be, but instead, I ended up hitting a desk. Fist throbbing, I saw that I was back in the classroom, except now, I wasn't alone. A figure stood with their back to me, writing on the board random nonsense. "Who are you?" I demanded, rising from my seat. The figure turned around, and I saw Mr.Koichi, glasses askew on his face. "IS NOTHING SAFE FROM YOU!?" I howled, launching myself at Shidou's throat. Koichi merely stepped to the side, causing me to crash into the black board. With one hand, Koichi grabbed my jacket front, and lifted me up. "You will regret your actions. No one insults me, hits me, and gets away with it." The room started to grow red, or was that my vision? I felt myself trembling, angry at this thing that plagued me. Dream-Koichi pulled me in and whispered," You'll never win. You'll never. Ever. Be forgiven."  Lifting me back up, Koichi's face seemed to stretch, his mouth enlarging. I struggled to break free, but before I could, I was plunged into the gaping hole that was Koichi's mouth, screaming as I was thrown in.

(Sorry for this chapter. I know its short, but I wanted to have you guys take a peek inside Quinton's head. I hope you have fun with this one!)