ten

fluff ideas? ideas in general?
*cough*kinksyou'dliketoseeinthefuture*cough*
also two updates in two days,, do you love me?

Something was wrong. Yoongi wasn't quite sure what, but he could feel it. He'd had a long day at work (stupid fucking intern) and was looking forward to seeing his smiley, happy boyfriend (?) when he got home, but was greeted with a dark, silent apartment upon arrival. Yoongi went straight to his (their) room to see if Jimin was asleep, but didn't find the brown haired boy there. He wasn't in his own room either, which left Yoongi to make the trek to the living room, where he'd expected to see Jimin on the couch. He wasn't there either.

       "Jimin?" Yoongi asked, slipping off his suit jacket and throwing it on the couch. He loosened his tie and walked to the kitchen, maybe he was eating in the dark again. Yoongi flipped on the light and didn't see him, and the panic set in. "Jimin? Baby boy? Jimin."

      Yoongi walked back to his room and looked under the covers, looked between the bed and the wall, (sometimes Jimin fell in the crack and wouldn't wake up until Yoongi pulled him back onto the bed) and Yoongi still couldn't find him. Yoongi pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled Jin's number with shaking fingers.

       "Hyung? Have you seen Jimin? Please tell me he's with you." Yoongi said, not giving Jin anytime to say hello while pacing back and forth in his room.

      "No, he's not with me... is everything okay? You sound like you're about to throw up." Jin said. Yoongi could hear him moving around and could hear him asking if anyone had seen Jimin today, to which two voices answered in a consecutive; no, daddy. "Namjoon and Jungkook haven't heard from him either."

       "Oh my god," Yoongi sighed, leaving his room and walking back into Jimin's room. He pulled back the covers and threw open the closet doors and even looked under the bed, phone still pressed to his ear. Jin could hear every laboured breath and each mumbled expletive loud and clear through the receiver.

       "Yoongi? Is everything alright?" Jin asked. Jungkook was climbing on his back, asking him quietly what was wrong. Namjoon was sitting on his lap, playing with Jin's free hand.

       "I-I have to go. I can't find Jimin." Yoongi hung up in the middle of Jin telling Yoongi to call him if he found him, or couldn't find him and he'd come over. Yoongi threw his phone on the bed and left Jimin's room, running a frantic hand through his hair. He felt his previous concerns about work melting away, replacing themselves with ones about the whereabouts of Jimin. Yoongi couldn't have actually lost him, right? Impossible.

       "Jimin? Where the fuck are you? This isn't some game of hide and seek, come on, seriously." Yoongi said, walking through the living room. He looked over to see the bathroom door closed, the light from inside peeking under the door. Yoongi rushed over and opened the door to find Jimin out cold, leaning against the toilet with his hair falling into the bowl.

       "Oh thank god," Yoongi said, crouching down and sweeping his hair out of his face. Jimin stirred slightly, his head falling onto Yoongi's shoulder. Upon further inspection he could see that Jimin had gotten sick, and Yoongi reached up to flush the toilet before wiping Jimin's mouth with his sleeve. Yoongi pressed the back of his hand to Jimin's forehead and frowned when Jimin's skin felt fiery hot against his own.

       "Jimin, hey, wake up a bit so we can get you to bed." Jimin whimpered and pressed himself against Yoongi's body. Yoongi sighed and shook Jimin's shoulder. "C'mon, baby boy, work with me a little."

       "Sick," Jimin mumbled, sighing heavily. Yoongi frowned and rubbed up and down Jimin's back. Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist and scooted into his lap, and Yoongi could feel him sweating through his shirt.

"I know, kitten, that's why we need to get you to bed." Yoongi said. Jimin was like dead weight against him, a rag doll with his strings loosened.

"Carry." Jimin said, throwing his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi laughed and put his hands under Jimin's butt to pick him up, and despite his obvious not feeling well, Jimin squealed and wrapped his legs tight around Yoongi's waist. Yoongi carried Jimin to their room and laid him down on the bed. He shoved a few stuffed animals in the crack between the bed and the wall and pulled the covers up to Jimin's nose. "Where going?"

Yoongi sat down on the bed and started to unlace his shoes, Jimin's lack of words not going unnoticed. Apparently sickness made him littler. "I'm going to change and then call Jin hyung, he's better at this than I am."

"But you're the best," Jimin said sleepily, eyelids already dropping closed. Yoongi smiled at him and ruffled Jimin's hair.

"Thanks, baby, but I still have to call him so he doesn't worry. I'll be right back." Yoongi grabbed a pair of pajama pants off his floor and walked to Jimin's room, where he'd left his phone.

To: Jin hyung
found him in the bathroom, he has a fever

From: Jin hyung
I'm glad you found him, it's not like you scared me half to death or anything

To: Jin hyung
and you don't think I was worried? I thought I fucking lost him
anyway...
do I make him soup or what

From: Jin hyung
You're hopeless.
From: Jin hyung
Let him sleep a little, make him some food if he wants it, basically he'll have to just sleep it out. You can give him antibiotics for nausea, there's some liquid medicine in your cabinet in the bathroom.
From: Jin hyung
Also, if he wants you to sleep with him, make sure you sleep to the wall so if he needs to go to the bathroom he doesn't have to crawl over you or worry about waking you up. If he's anything like Namjoon he'll spend so much time trying to crawl over you carefully as to not wake you up that he'll just throw up in the bed on accident.

To: Jin hyung
thanks hyung, I'll talk to you in a bit

From: Jin hyung
And remember– he has to stay covered up to sweat out his fever! He may complain about being too hot but be assertive, I believe in you.

To: Jin hyung
I am truly inspired, I believe in myself so much, new found self confidence, thank you hyung

From: Jin hyung
Go take care of Jimin, would you.
From: Jin hyung
Sarcastic asshole.

To: Jin hyung
;-)

Yoongi walked back to their room to see Jimin starfished out on the bed, mouth hanging open and blankets kicked off with only Cornelius to cover his bare back. His clothes had been discarded onto the floor, and upon further inspection his underwear were still (thankfully) sticking to his body. Yoongi couldn't help but notice the little spaceships on them.

"You're so fucking cute," Yoongi muttered, snapping a quick picture before pulling the covers back over Jimin's body. Yoongi walked back out of the room and shut the door softly, deciding that he'd catch up on some of his 'big' shows while Jimin slept.