twelve

psa: i know i said i have exams, and i do, but i have studied to much i think my eyeballs are going to fall out so here's an update
also, while i'm at it, can anyone tell me what the hell "compare the ideologies and effects of dictators in the twentieth century (lenin, hitler, mussolini, stalin)" means bc i don't even know who that pasta ass sounding guy is

       Jin had laughed when Yoongi told him what happened. He'd put Jimin to bed and hurried out of the room, flustered but still holding true to his punishment. He'd practically broken his phone in half with the ferocity in which he was pressing the keyboard.

       "He asked if I was going to–" Yoongi choked on his words as he dropped his voice to a whisper. "Punish him. I think he hangs out with Jungkook too much, he's not usually like this."

       "Yoongi, he's probably horny. It's natural." Jin said nonchalantly. Yoongi could hear Jungkook's shrill laugh from the other side of the line and he blushed. "What's the big deal?"

       "The big deal is that he's supposed to be innocent, right? Like, like a kid." Yoongi said futilely. Jin laughed and Yoongi huffed, "hyung, seriously. I don't know what to do. He went from my sweet little Jimin, complaining about his stomach hurting and drinking like a cat to asking if I was afraid for him to see me naked."

       "Ah, so zero to one hundred real quick." Jin said. Yoongi just drew his eyebrows in together and shook his head; when had Jin turned into a teenager? "Anyway, I'd just prepare yourself for when he feels completely better. Looks like you're going to have a very needy boy on your hands soon."

       "He's already needy. Barely leaves me alone long enough to take a shit." Yoongi grumbled under his breath. Jin laughed and Yoongi sighed, resting his head against the wall. "Something about it just doesn't feel right, you know? Like you don't fuck a drunk person because technically they can't consent. This just feels the same to me."

"Their person isn't being altered, Yoongi. Just their personality. If you're worried about taking advantage of him, don't be. Jimin's twenty years old, he's going to have needs, little space or not." Jin said. Yoongi nodded even though Jin couldn't see him, and the older male continued. "So what's he doing as you talk to me? Just sitting in the corner with a boner? Oh, which reminds me, the boys took bets on how big Jimin is. You'll have to get back to me on that."

"No! Absolutely not! And he's asleep, or at least he's in bed." Yoongi said. He had walked to the kitchen and was absentmindedly pouring out the remnants of Jimin's milk and his coffee before slumping down against the counter.

       "In bed? You're not with him?" Jin asked, sounding nearly appalled.

       "No? This is his punishment, it's the only thing I could come up with." Yoongi said. He heard Jin huffing and puffing on the other line, like he was doing something and finally, when is stopped, Yoongi was afraid to ask.

       "Sorry, I was trying to get Jungkook into his pajamas. Anyway, Yoongi, ignoring your little isn't a punishment, it's like a modern form of torture. Go to bed, and in the morning take away his crayons or something. If I'm being honest, he didn't even really do anything wrong. He just doesn't know how to ask for what he wants, apparently. So, go to bed. If you're still overreacting in the morning, call me."

       "Overreacti–!" The line went dead and Yoongi pulled the phone back from his face and sighed. He set it on the counter and slowly made his way to his room, and he could hear Jimin's small snores from the hallway. He took a minute just to stand in the doorway and look at him, to take in how calm and unbothered and downright ethereal Jimin looked when he was asleep. Yoongi gently slipped under the covers, as to not was the sleep boy up, and ran his hand gently over the shell of Jimin's ear, his cheekbone, his nose, his lips, his jaw. Jimin sighed in his sleep and leant into Yoongi's touch, and the older boy wondered momentarily how he ever could have considered leaving him alone.