eleven

hey, in case you don't read cupid and don't know yet, I'll be taking exams for the next two weeks and won't be able to update, but after school's out I'll make sure to have a nice long chapter for you guys
(or maybe a day in the life of namjinkook, I haven't quite decided)

       Yoongi winced as he downed another cup of coffee, the bitter taste staining his tongue and throat. He was sat on the floor in Jimin's room, wanting to get work done but not wanting to be too far away, just in case Jimin needed him. Jimin was asleep in his bed, half naked and covers kicked off as he tried to sweat out his fever. Yoongi himself was exhausted, but couldn't bring himself to sleep. Not with Jimin as sick as he was.

       Jimin rolled over and Yoongi instinctually reached his hand up and grabbed onto Jimin's arm, keeping him from rolling out of the bed. Yoongi kept his eyes trained on his computer screen, so when Jimin woke up it went unnoticed. Jimin watched Yoongi type away on his keyboard, watched him take another drink of the coffee before scooting his body over and pulling the covers back.

       "Daddy, come sleep." Jimin said quietly, reaching out and tugging on Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi looked at him and shut his computer. "You're tired, come sleep."

       "I'm fine, baby. Go back to sleep, okay? You need to rest and get better. Taetae and Seokie want to hang out soon, but we can't until you get better." Jimin pouted and pulled at Yoongi's shirt again.

"Daddy please," Jimin whined, high pitched from the back of his throat. Yoongi's eyebrows shot into his hairline because that sound and he was crawling into Jimin's bed before he could think any better.

"You have to let me sleep against the wall, kitten, just in case you need to get up." Yoongi didn't actually plan on falling asleep, but he figured he should take Jin's advice. He didn't fancy being thrown up on. Jimin quickly switched him places and Yoongi laid against the wall, pulling Jimin's back to his chest. Yoongi absentmindedly rubbed the bare skin of Jimin's stomach, lulling him slowly back to sleep.

       Yoongi rested his head against Jimin's and pulled him closer to his side. Jimin sighed in his sleep and snuggled his body closer to Yoongi, and even though he was burning up Yoongi's body heat was welcome. Yoongi's eyes were closing before he could do anything about it.

       Yoongi rubbed Jimin's back as the younger boy leant over the toilet. He was shaking violently under Yoongi's hand and Yoongi wanted nothing more than to take him to the doctor to get him some proper care and medicine, but Jimin refused. He said he didn't like the doctors, that it was too cold and too scary. Yoongi didn't try to push him to be Big in the state he was in, even though he knew that Jimin wouldn't have a problem going for a checkup if he was an adult.

       So instead Yoongi just rubbed his back and whispered meaningless things in his ear as the younger boy clutched to the toilet. Jimin was crying, complaining that his tummy hurt and that his throat burned and that he was tired.

       "I know, kitten, I'm sorry." Yoongi said. He'd tried to give Jimin the liquid medicine he'd found in his cabinet, but Jimin had thrown it all back up merely an hour later. Jimin reached up and flushed the toilet before turning around in Yoongi's lap and wiping his nose and mouth on Yoongi's shoulder. "Do you want to try to eat something? We have to keep your electrolytes up if you want to get better."

       "No!" Jimin cried, pulling back from Yoongi, snot running out of his nose and eyes puffy. "Please don't make me eat anything I'm so tired of being sick I don't wanna eat anything, please don't make me eat anything."