nine

fun fact: i love the word plop :(

       Jimin had become slightly obsessed with kisses. Which, in hindsight, wasn't much of a problem but when Yoongi was in the middle of a conversation with Jin and Jimin plopped right down in his lap and cut him off with a short, curt kiss on the lips, Yoongi would have to admit he was kind of surprised.

       Yoongi had held Jimin on his lap for the rest of the conversation, letting the younger boy kiss his shoulders and his neck and his mouth as much as he wanted. Jimin had started pouting when Yoongi didn't pay him any mind, whispering quietly that he was doing all the work and Yoongi was just sitting there. Yoongi had proceeded to cover Jimin's face with little kisses in between his words until Jungkook walked into the kitchen and pulled on Jimin's hair, summoning him back to the living room.

       "Ow! That hurt!" Jimin said, grabbing the back of his head where Jungkook had pulled his hair. Yoongi opened his mouth to say something, but Jin was already on the move, scooping Jungkook up in one arm and throwing him over his shoulder. The two disappeared down the hallway and Jimin turned to look at Yoongi, a small smile finding its way to his face. "Do you think that Jin hyung will do that thing again? You know with the–"

       "Let's not talk about it." Yoongi cut Jimin off and patted his head, and Jimin rested his head against Yoongi's chest. Yoongi put his chin on Jimin's head as they waited for Jin and Jungkook to come back. Namjoon was asleep on the couch, snoring lightly. He had on a black shirt and black pants, a stark contrast from the Thomas the Tank Engine blanket he was cocooned in.

       "Hey, Daddy," Jimin whispered quietly. Yoongi kissed the top of his head in acknowledgment. "Is it okay if I call you daddy here? Jungkook calls Jin hyung daddy, and I just wanted to make sure it was okay."

       "You can call me whatever you'd like, sweetie." Yoongi said, kissing the top of Jimin's ear. Jimin cuddled further into Yoongi's chest, his legs hitting the back of Yoongi's calves.

       Eventually the soft pitter patter of Jungkook's feet sounded out behind them and Jimin turned his head, his neck sitting uncomfortably on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi slipped his hand in between his shoulder and Jimin's neck.

       "Jimminie hyung," Jungkook called quietly, Jimin turned around fully, seating his ass right on Yoongi's dick. Yoongi laughed and shook his head wryly. Why do bad things always happen to him. "I'm sorry for pulling your hair."

       "Thank you, bun." Jin said, petting the back of Jungkook's head. Jungkook nodded and leant into Jin's touch, and Yoongi noticed for the first time the pacifier clipped onto Jungkook's collar. It swung to the side and Jungkook caught it before plopping it in his mouth.

       "Wanna play?" Jungkook asked from around his pacifier. Jimin nodded and the two disappeared into the living room. Jin huffed and fell into the chair next to Yoongi and rolled his eyes.

        "He's such a trouble maker sometimes." Jin said, sipping on his drink. Yoongi nodded and rested his chin on his hand. "Anyway, you were talking about work."

       "Yeah, it's just this new intern. I can't even look at her. She's stupid, hyung. Just stupid." Jin laughed and put a hand over his mouth as to not wake Namjoon. "I'm not kidding! She's nuts! You can't even hold a conversation with her, I need someone more sustainable. I'm getting backed up, hyung. She's supposed to be helping me with my paperwork but instead she shredded an important invoice. I think I'm going to throw myself out a window."

       "Don't do that, I don't think I could take care of Jimin on top of the little devil." Jin said, looking over the living room, where you could see Jungkook's toes in the doorway. "Thank god for Namjoon, he's such an angel."

       "Don't pick favorites, hyung. Jungkook will come for you in your sleep." Yoongi joked. Jin shrugged, mumbled a 'something like that' and Yoongi changed the subject.

       If Yoongi was surprised before, he was completely blown away when bedtime rolled around and Jimin didn't fall right to sleep. Instead, as soon as Yoongi laid down beside him and started moving around the stuffed animals, Jimin threw his leg over Yoongi's hips and straddled him.

       "Can I ask what you–" Jimin cut Yoongi off by kissing him harshly on the mouth, and Yoongi no choice but to respond. Jimin pulled back a little while later, and his hair flopped over his eyes. Yoongi pushed it away and frowned. "Since you so rudely cut me off before, can I ask what you're doing?"

"Y-you said that you wanted someone more s-sustainable." Jimin said, playing with the elastic band of Yoongi's pajama shorts. Yoongi laughed and pushed Jimin off of him, switching their position so Yoongi laying over him, elbows on either side of Jimin's head. "I'm sorry for easedropping–"

"Eavesdropping," Yoongi corrected quietly. Jimin huffed and ignored him.

"Sorry for easedropping, but Jungkook told me that you said to Jin hyung that you were getting backed up." Jimin glanced down at where Yoongi's crotch was hovering above his own. "I can only assume that's my fault."

"Silly boy," Yoongi said, propping himself up on one hand so he could use the other to bap Jimin's nose. Jimin wrinkled his nose and Yoongi smiled at him. "That was for work, I'm getting busy, that's all."

"Oh," Jimin said quietly. Yoongi grinned down at him and pressed a light kiss to Jimin's forehead. He plopped down on the bed next to him and threw his arm over Jimin's torso, pulling him closer. "Sorry."

"Don't be," Yoongi ran his hand up the back of Jimin's neck, fingers on their way to tangle in Jimin's hair when he got caught on a ribbon wrapped tight around Jimin's neck. "What's this?"

"A collar." Jimin said quietly. Yoongi's eyes widened slightly and he was thankful for the darkness of their bedroom to conceal his surprise. "Jungkookie let me borrow it."

"Well," Yoongi said, running his fingers over the smooth satin. "Do you want your own?"

"Really?" Jimin asked. Yoongi could tell he was trying his best to stay calm, but the excitement still shone brightly in his voice.

"Of course, you can have whatever you want." Yoongi said, nuzzling his nose into Jimin's hair. Jimin looked up at him briefly, long eyelashes tickling Yoongi's cheek.

"C-can you um," Jimin turned away from Yoongi and Yoongi's hand fell away from the collar around his neck. Yoongi found himself wondering if it had a bell on it. "Um, call me um, kitten."

Yoongi mulled the thought over in his brain for a second. People do that all the time, right? Give their significant others names after animals and foods and the like. It wouldn't be that bad. Not that bad at all.

"Y-you don't have to, it's just Jin hyung calls Kookie bun and Namjoon princess and I kinda want a nickname and–"

"Of course, kitten." Yoongi said quietly, turning Jimin back around to face him. Yoongi could see the dark blush on Jimin's face. Jimin smiled and rested his forehead against Yoongi's chest. Jimin fell asleep after that, while Yoongi laid awake and tried to imagine everything other than Jimin in cat ears with a collar wrapped tight around his neck, sitting on their bed in nothing but a baggy t shirt (which would probably belong to Yoongi, if he was being honest with himself) but he wasn't thinking about it, not at all.