fifteen

THE MEDIA IS VERY VERY VERY NSFW THERE IS AN ACTUAL PENIS I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU THAT
little dicks are cute okay appreciate little dicks i could talk about this all day
also go read show room thx

       Yoongi had made a mistake. A very, very big mistake. Ever since The Incident Part Two, Jimin had turned into a little sex crazed monster. He'd wake Yoongi up by rubbing against him and kissing him very close to his prince parts, and they couldn't even cuddle on the couch anymore without Jimin's hand falling "accidentally" into his lap.

       Half of Yoongi was okay with this, excited, even, but sometimes he wanted to come home and eat chicken nuggets with his favorite boy, but as of late all he'd been doing was attempting to hold Jimin away from him while the younger begged for Yoongi to get him off. He'd asked Jin to help him, but of course all he'd said was that Yoongi needed to start punishing him, and Yoongi hung up.

       Jimin's next course of action to perpetually ruin Yoongi's life was wearing a speedo when they went to the beach. Yoongi had been blissfully unaware pre-arrival, joking with both Hoseok and Jin while Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin all giggled about something in the back two rows of Jin's mom van.

       When they got to beach Jimin had pranced up to Yoongi and smiled sweetly. "Daddy, are you going to come in the water with us?" He asked as Jungkook was pulling at his hand to try and get him into the ocean faster.

       "Maybe later, are you wearing sunscreen?" Yoongi asked, but Jimin was already halfway to the water, throwing off his shirt and kicking off his pants. All three of them choked when they realized that their boys were all wearing matching speedos, and they shared a look of 'what the fuck do we do now.'

       "Park Jimin!" Yoongi yelled, thankful that the beach was mostly empty. "Get back here right now and put on some fucking sunscreen! You're going to get a burn on your ass!"

       Hoseok started slowly clapping. "Wow, hyung. You really know how to rally them up, good job."

       "I swear to god, Hoseok I will take one of your goddamn sewing needles and shove it up your nose." Yoongi threatened. Hoseok laughed and held up his hands in mock surrender. Yoongi looked back out at the water where all the boys were splashing around in the water, speedos slowly (but surely) turning into wedgies and Yoongi was sure that before too long Taehyung was just going to strip his and circle it over his head like some kind of cowboy.

"Which one do you think thought of this?" Jin asked, and Hoseok and Yoongi both looked over at him with a 'you can't be fucking serious' look. "Ah. Jungkook."

       "Obviously." Yoongi stated, watching as Namjoon forcefully dunked Jimin's head under the water. Yoongi was full ready to go up to the younger and give him a piece of his mind, but Jimin came back up a few seconds later sputtering and laughing happily.

"I think we should get them together more often," Hoseok said, plopping down in his beach chair and pulling his sewing kit into his lap. "They seem to have fun together."

"I feel like we're a bunch of gossiping mothers." Jin said. Yoongi laughed because he felt the exact same way, and somehow he didn't seem to mind the paternal instinct that took over him when he felt Jimin was being treated unfairly.

"Would gossiping mothers give their sons hand jobs and call them kitten?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi's head snapped towards him, eyes wide. Hoseok grinned up at him. "Taehyung told me."

"You saw his dick! How long is it, I think I'm going to owe Jungkook a new pacifier." Jin said. Yoongi gaped at both of them, mouth opening and closing like that of a fish. Jin and Hoseok shared a devious grin before leaning out of their chairs and pulling at Yoongi's cheeks, cooing about how much he had grown up.

       "Fuck off. Both of you." Yoongi said, frowning and crossing his arms over his chest. Before he knew it there was something wet dropping into his lap and Jimin curled around him, barely clothed frame enveloping Yoongi's.

       "Daddy, come play. Taetae and I are gonna build a sandcastle." Jimin said, leaning forward to rub his nose against Yoongi's. Yoongi grinned and him and patted his cheek.

       "You go have fun, baby. I'm going to stay over here with the the old people in the shade." Yoongi said, gesturing towards Hoseok's and Jin's chairs — which they were being forcefully pulled out of.

       "C'mon Daddy!" Jimin yelled, wiggling on his lap. Yoongi glared at him and Jimin stopped, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. "Everyone is playing. Don't you wanna play too?"

       "Jimin, I don't know why you're so hell bent on giving me a boner in public," Yoongi leant forward and kissed just below Jimin's ear, letting his breath fan over the younger boys cheek and neck. "But it's not gonna work." Jimin pouted and sat back in Yoongi lap, crossing his arms over his chest. "Let's go build a sandcastle, shall we?"

       "Daddy it hurts," Jimin cried, clutching onto Yoongi's thigh. They were sat on the couch — or at least Yoongi was, Jimin was sprawled out stomach down on his lap. Yoongi ran a hand gently over his bottom and sighed.

       "I told you you were going to get a sunburn." Yoongi said. Jimin sniffed and buried his head into the couch as Yoongi rubbed another glob of aloe onto his ass and thighs. He was trying to refrain from the 'I told you so' but he couldn't help it. Not when he had wanted Jimin, and especially not when it was a sort of payback for attempting to give him a boner in public.

       "Make it not hurt." Jimin whined, wiggling his hips like it would help anything. Yoongi frowned at him and patted his bare butt lightly. Jimin looked over and glared at him, to which Yoongi returned a gummy smile.

       "It will go away in a few days, don't worry kitten. But for now you're going to have to lay on your tummy." Yoongi said, leaning down to kiss one of the two dimples at the base of Jimin's spine. Jimin shuddered and Yoongi grinned to himself.

       "What about when I'm hungry?" Jimin asked, squirming in Yoongi's lap so he was more comfortable. Yoongi shrugged and pulled Jimin's underwear back over his butt so he wouldn't be tempted to poke his sunburn. "No! Don't do that!"

       "Don't do what?" Yoongi asked, immediately putting his hands up. Jimin hurriedly kicked off his underwear and threw it across the living room. "Jimin, you have to wear—"

       "It hurts." Jimin said, looking over his shoulder to pout at Yoongi again. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him and Jimin's pout set into a stubborn glare. "No."

       Yoongi's eyebrows practically flew off of his face. "No?"

       Jimin shook his head and grabbed a pillow from the end of the couch. He shoved his face into it and shook his head again. "No."

       Yoongi looked at Jimin with an almost scarily calm expression before turning his attention back to the television. "Okay then." He said, voice smooth and unbothered. Jimin watched him out of the corner of his eye for a minute, but focused back of the cartoon playing after Yoongi didn't say anything else.

To: Jin hyung
this punishing thing. explain it to me.

From: Jin hyung
ah, I see you've seen the light

next chapter is going to be  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for any of you celebrating ramadan !!