Invitation Panic

"Leyyyyummm!!" I whined. He wouldn't put down his book and pay attention to me. "Liam, can I please please have your burger!?"

"Will it stop your whining?" He asked, raising an eyebrow slightly. I nodded enthusiastically.

He pushed the burger over to me and I nearly cried from happiness. Liam loved me and he loved spoiling me.

"Aren't you suppose to be helping me?" Zayn asked. I looked at him and frowned. I forgot about our Pre-Cal homework.

I leaned forward and started helping him with his work while simultaneously doing mines. Liam smiled approvingly at the fact that I was Zayn's tutor.

"Zayn can I ask you something?" I whispered after we were done.

"Anything for the guy that just saved my balls." Zayn said as he sipped on his fruit smoothie.

"What happened to Harry?" I asked quietly.

"Ummm he stayed home?" Zayn answered. I could tell he was unsure of what I was asking by the way he ended the sentence in a question.

"No I meant the scars."

"Oh." Was all he said. He looked at me intently and then at Liam who was in his own little world reading "Dearly, Departed".

"I mean you don't have to if it's bad." I told him. He started to laugh to himself. "What?"

"Why not just ask him yourself?"

"Because I can't right now." I said huffing slightly. He scribbled a number down on my work. I stared at it slowly realizing what it was. "Nooooooooo I can't call him." I said, shoving the paper towards him.

"Well it's not my business to tell." He said. He started packing his bag, a smile still on his face. "You're welcome Blondie." He said as he pushed the paper back to me. I stared at it frowning slightly.

"No I won't text him." I practically yelled. Zayn looked at me with quite an annoyed look.

"It's my number not his. I'm throwing a party tonight and you two are invited. You can ask him there." He said with a sly smile. Even when he was smiling it looked like he was plotting. He just had this sneaky dark appeal about him.

"Not interested." Liam informed us.

"Well if Niall wants to go you have to come." Zayn said with a devilish smile. "Everyone has to bring someone." He leaned in closer to me so I stared into his golden brown eyes, his long eyelashes fluttering.

"If I was you I'd work on getting him to come." He told me in a hushed tone. "Or else you won't get to see Harry." He taunted me.

"Oh and bring something please. Food, drinks, I don't care." He turned and walked off with a flick of his wrist.

"Were we just invited to a party?" I asked slowly. Liam nodded. "By Zayn Malik!?" I was practically squealing.

"Yap." Was all he said. "But why would we go? We won't have any fun."

"What do you mean?"

"Niall you're shy. I'm surprised you're even able to talk to Zayn." He informed me. "But I've seen how you get around Harry. You don't think he'd take that chance to make you seem like a fool in front of the entire school?"

I looked into Liam's deep brown eyes. He was being honest and sincere but the truth still hurt. What if Harry did do that? I'm not sure if Zayn would help. He's still kind of sketchy to me. Louis will probably even boost Harry.

"I'm an idiot. They're not our friends." I said solemnly.

"Three things." Liam said grabbing my attention. "First of all, you're not an idiot. Second, they could be our friends, in the future. We just have to find out more about them first. Third, I'll go to the party if that's really what you want Nialler."