I left

**A/N: So surprise my lovely fans. I got done studying early so I wrote this for you all!**

I had this weird dream when I fell asleep at Zayn's house. It was the saddest thing I've ever dreamt of.

I was sitting with Niall on a field. I guess I watched too much Twilight because there were flowers everywhere. We were lying side by side, staring into each other's eyes. He was the most beautiful thing in this field.

Next thing I knew I went off. I wrapped my hands around Niall's throat and I started to squeeze the life from him. I watched as the light left those sapphire blue eyes.

What made it worse was when I was done and he was dead I actually laughed. I was happy that I killed him. I was evil. I was just like my father.

I woke up and ran away. I left Zayn's house and went back home. I locked myself in my room even though I was the only resident of the one bedroom apartment.

I laid down on my bed thinking slowly what to do. I kept coming up with different tactics to different scenarios. None of them held a really good ending. Then I came up with a solution. But I didn't want to do it.

I was sulking for days. Barely sleeping, barely eating. I felt like crap and I didn't even care.

My phone was constantly going off with missed calls and texts from the boys. I ignored them all. They were dead to me and I was to them.

By the time the sixth day came I came to my resolution. I had to confront him. I finally grabbed my phone and called Louis.

He picked up the phone on the first ring screaming in my ear, "He has arisen!"

"Shut up idiot and do me a favor." I croaked. I just realized it was the first time I opened my mouth to say anything in six days.

"Yes my green eyed ninja?" He sang in my ear.

"Get Liam to tell you where Niall is." I told him.

He mumbled something about being used but did it anyways. I listened to him press the keys on his phone. He was silent for a while before he started talking again.

"Some spot he always go to. Know where Willows Creek is? That sounds seriously depressing. Like a weeping willow. Omg I hope Niall isn't being all emo. When kids scar up their beautiful skin it makes me sad." He kept talking, filling up since we haven't talked in a while.

"Louis my friend we can talk tomorrow." I told him.

He let out a very long exaggerated groan before saying, "Fine! Love you Styles."

"Love you Tommo." I responded before I hung up.

I hoped in my car and drove to Willows Creek. It wasn't as depressing as Louis thought. But it didn't change the fact that it was the woods. Which would make it a bit hard to find Niall.

Understatement of the year award goes to me! I walked through the woods for at least thirty minutes until I finally came upon that blonde hair I've became used to.

I took a step forward and a twig snapped under my foot. Niall's head whipped in my direction and he smiled slightly.

"Harry." He said in a barely audible tone.

"Niall." I replied.

"Harry where have you been?" He asked, his words weighed down with anxiety.

He jumped up to come to me but I held my hand out to stop him. His face looked completely torn.

"Thinking." I said, trying not to be near him. This was already hard to do without his big blue eyes staring at me.

"About?"