Savoir

**A/N: hi so I hope you like Harry's vulnerable side. But seriously who wants to make me a cover? inbox me if you do and I'll send you my email address and you can give me your character description!**

I kissed him. I leaned into him and just kissed him. I pulled him in and kissed him harder. Lust started to fill throughout me.

He started to walk backwards and we fell over on the bed. I felt myself getting hard as I grinded against his underwear. I kissed him until I felt his lips starting to swell from the intensity.

"Take me." He whispered when I let him up for air.

"Take you? You mean you never..." I asked. He shook his head at me. I smiled because I now had a new plan. "Turn over and close your eyes."

He turned over and obeyed when I got off of him. I shrugged myself out of my skinny jeans and pulled on my trunks that were on the floor. I grabbed Niall's trunks too.

"Are you scared?" I asked him. He nodded at me and I had to stifle a laugh. I leaned in close behind him. "Well lets do this." I said in a seductive voice in his ear. I dropped the trunks on his face.

I hopped up when he moved to turn over. His eyes went from the trunks to me in my trunks.

"Wait, what's going on?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Stop acting like you're ready when you're not." I told him calmly.

"No I'm ready. I want this." He said, his voice cracking between the words. He was going to cry on me and I couldn't take that.

"Niall you should lose it to someone who you love and they love you back. Not at some party but in a place that's special to you both." I told him. "Now hurry up and get dressed." I said as I walked out of the room.

I bumped against Zayn who had his ear against the door.

"Whoa Harry did you strike out?" Zayn asked me.

"I can't do it. I can't be his first." I told him.

"Why not?"

"Because that'll make me special to him. If I'm going to do this bet I can't be his first. That'll wreck him." I said leaning against the door.

"So you care now?"

"And if I do?" I asked him. Zayn gave me an unexpected hug. "What was that for?"

"I was expecting you to find some feelings for him." Zayn whispered in my ear.

"Why?"

"Because he really likes you." Zayn told me.

Niall opened the door and Zayn looked and smiled.

"Aww they fit you nice Niall." Zayn said since he was now in a happy mood.

Niall pushed past us and walked down the stairs and we lingered behind him.

"I think he's mad." Zayn said softly. I looked at him in disbelief and he shrugged at me.

Niall went through the door and we lost him in the crowd. He had a mission which was pretty clear. He wanted to get away from here. From me.

"Did I fuck up?" I asked Zayn.

"No sir you got feelings now. But will you act on them?"

"No." I answered flatly.

"Um why not?" He asked me.

"I'm not right for him." I answered softly.

"Why do you say that?" He asked softly. I stared at him and he understood. "Harold you're not him.