Sexy Party

"I'm not sure we're at the right house." I said freaking out. "We should probably just go." I said frantically.

"No this is the place he texted us." Liam said calmly.

"Nooooooooo! Look at these people! They're freaking models. I look like crap! We need to change! No just leave, let's go." I said freaked out.

"Come on, it'll be okay!" Liam said happily. I've never seen him happy for a party before. Then I realized that he's never been to a party before.

"You're actually excited for this huh?" I asked him, kinda astonished by the huge smile on his face.

"I think so." He said slowly.

"Fine then let's do this then." I said slowly.

I opened the door and Liam got out the driver's side to follow. He was a bundle of energy while I was a bundle of nerves. We walked up to the house and my nerves only got this worst. What Zayn called a 'house' was actually a mansion.

"Wow." Was all Liam could say as we gazed upon the house. "It's an estate."

"A big white one." I said. "So I guess we know Zayn's rich." Liam nodded in response to this.

There was constant chatter around us from random people, some I recognized were from school while the others were super hot model people. They were all heading towards the backyard which was where the music was coming from. We followed them and I'm just not sure what we walked into.

The backyard was a vast field with this huge light up pool in the center. The pool itself was worth more than my house. It had a small top layer which was was connected to this waterfall that dropped into the larger lower part. There was this cove that was behind the waterfall that led to another cave like part of the pool apparently. There were floats floating all around in the stone pool. It was flashing green at the moment and the top half was bubbling. A hot spring I was guessing.

"What kinda pool is that?" I asked Liam. He shrugged his shoulders, also mystified by the large pool.

"Well it's a temperature controlled luxury pool. The top half is a Jacuzzi and the bottom part is a regular pool. Oh and there's a cave behind the waterfall where you can hang out and control everything." Zayn's voice came from behind me.

I continued gawking even though I pretty much figured out everything he told me. Well not the control thing but I knew there was a cave because people were swimming in and out.

"Why aren't you in it?" I asked.

"Well I only use the Jacuzzi part." He responded.

"Why come?" Liam asked. "I meant why not?"

"Well...I can't swim." He said looking down. He stayed scratching his head and kept his gaze away from us.

"Well why have such a huge pool if you can't swim?" I asked him.

"Umm...nobodyknowsIcan'tswim." He said in a rush. "Oooh look there's Harry and Louis, stay here." He said running off to get those two.

"How do they not know he can't swim?" I asked Liam.

"They don't pay attention." He answered me. "So you can feel better. You might not think you're attractive but at least you know you're smarter." Liam told me.

"That is true. Lucky Zayn got both though." I told him.

"Not when it comes to the pool thing." Liam told me. I started laughing at him when those three came back over to us.

"Oooh fuck why are they here?" Harry said. I was busy staring at his outfit.

His black shirt said "Fuck Me, I'm Brit and Well Equipped" in white letters. He had on some black skinny jeans and boots. He also had on this black beanie for some odd reason.