Dating Schemes

Zayn...Zayn. He was on my mind like crazy. It wasn't like we did anything. We just went on a date.

Zayn was aft my door as soon as the clock striked eight. He was as alluring as ever. He was wearing this white t-shirt that showed off all of his muscles. I was about to die, his body was so golden and sculpted body was threatening to rip out of that shirt. He was wearing blue jeans and some beat up Converse.

"Hi Niall." He said my name with those three syllables that no-one else could pull off.

This was literally my version of the Lana del Rae song, Blue Jeans. "Blue Jeans, white shirt, walked into the room, ya know you made my eyes burn!" She sung in my head. My eyes were definitely hurting at the moment.

"Um Niall you there?" He asked me.

"Yea! Come in, I'm not quite ready yet." I said, ushering him in.

"It's alright. Take your time." He said, chuckling at my embarrassment.

My heart was going to race out of my chest. What was I doing? I still liked Harry a lot! But I'm also starting to like Zayn. The mysterious, Cheshire Cat smile, Zayn. My taste in men were everywhere nowadays.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, placing his hand on my arm. I jumped back. No spark. Just surprise. Not to mention my breath caught each time he touched me.

"Um yea," I said. I was starting to sweat like a sinner in church and that was bad. My first date with him and I'll look like I just came from a deep sea swim in the ocean.

"Niall calm down." He told me. He was looking into my eyes with those golden amber eyes.

"Be right back!" I said, placing my hand on his well toned chest. I was going to explode so I ran up stairs to my bedroom. My outfit change would give Lady Gaga a run for her money!

I ran back downstairs faster than Ladi from Princess & the Frog when she first saw the Prince. I was wearing a blue shirt that I hoped brought out my eyes and some faded blue jeans. The look on Zayn's face was too much in my opinion but getting his jaw to drop was a plus in my book.

"You look magnificent." He said after he picked his jaw back up.

"I look average!" I said, the smile growing on my face.

"No you don't. You never look average. You always look beautiful to me!" He said, walking over to me and laying a hand on my cheek. His thumb brushed against my lip, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Are you ready?" He asked, grabbing my hand. I nodded, not trusting my mouth.

Zayn led me outside to a silver mustang. It surprised me actually. I thought he'd have something more exotic. Maybe a camaro at the least but a mustang?

"I don't like being all flashy." He said, noticing my surprised face. "I may have money but I don't like to brag." Again I nodded and got in the car without hesitation.

He drove in silence so I decided to break it. "Zayn, how come I don't know anything about you?" I asked.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, anything I guess?" I suggested, not really sure.

"Than ask away," he said, not taking his eyes off the road.

"So why do you like me?" I asked him.

"You're this cute little Irish babe that's just so irresistible. Also you have this amazing bubbly personality." He answered.

I blushed and looked out the window. "Where are your parents?"

"Ambassadors. Never home unfortunately." He said, still staring straight ahead.