Heart Broken

I sat there staring at Zayn. He groaned and rolled over beside me. He was wearing all black, his normal new look. He was smilinig at me, the kind where it actually touches his eyes.

"You okay?" He asked me. That was also another norm for him. He was constantly worried about how I was at the moment. I would always tell him fine but there was no lying to Zayn. He was my bestfriend after all.

"Just thinking," I told him, still gazing at him. Zayn always had it so easy. He was never in love with anyone. Well at least he never told me. I asked him once and he replied, 'the one I love doesn't love me so why bother?' That was the end. No way of knowing who this one was because he'd never start the conversation up again. It was his shut down mode question.

"About Niall?" He asked me. I nodded. I was an open book if you knew how to read me right. Zayn was of course the only one who could.

"It sucks Zaynie." I groaned. I rested my head on his arm that was stretched out before me. He was always here for me until i dismissed him. I wasn't planning on doing it anytime soon but then my room door burst open.

"FUCK MY FREAKING LIFE!" Louis yelled.

"Why would I do that?" Zayn asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Did you know Liam works at Starbucks now?" He screamed. "I was standing there like a drooling idiot for quite sometime."

"Did you two at least talk?" I asked him. He shook his head and sat down on Zayn's back. "Well what happened?"

"It was horrible. I just stood there gaping. He already knew what I was going to order so he made it for me. I couldn't even say a word to him. How crappy is that?" 

"It's not crappy, it's cute." Zayn said.

"I am not the type to sit there and drool over a guy." Louis mumbled.

"Well it looks like you are today my friend." Zayn responded, flipping over so that Louis now sat on his stomach. Zayn sat up and repositioned Louis to sitting on his lap and he wrapped his arms around him.

"Want to know something?" Zayn asked Louis.

"Sure," Louis grumbled.

"He knew what you were going to order." Zayn said with a smile.

Louis sat there comprehending this fact for a while before he turned to Zayn with a huge smile. "Ohmigosh Zayn you're right!" He said wrapping his arms around Zayn. "I still have a chance!" He exclaimed.

"Yea, so don't be too down. And Harry?" My head perked up when Zayn said my name. "You could still have a chance with Niall or someone better might come along. You never know."

"Is there someone better?" I asked him.

"You never know. He could  be anyone." Zayn answered. That didn't make me feel any better but I nodded anyways.

"But unfortunantely I have to leave." He said, picking Louis up and placing him right beside me. "You two boys be good okay?"

"Anything for you Zaynie. Text me later okay?" I told him.

He smiled at me and leaned in and kissed my forehead, "Sure thing Haz." He said before leaving.

"Ugh lucky you always getting Zayn's kisses." Louis groaned once he heard the front door close.

"Well I have known him for a while." I told him.

"So have I!" Louis exclaimed.

"Anyways how are you holding up?" Louis asked me.

"Seriously getting tired of new Niall." I said, looking at Louis through the corner of my eye. 

"Well he has finally gotten out of that shell of his. Plus the fact that he's hurt." Louis responded.

"Well he's still getting on my nerves. He should just get over it." I said.

"I wish Liam would get over his craziness too." Louis responded.

"Do you think I should just get over Niall?" i asked.

"Hell no! You better get your blonde back." Louis proclaimed.

"I miss the times that it was jsut us." I said sadly.

"Yea, me too." He said, resting his head on my shoulder. He looked at what I was looking at and frowned. It was a photo of Niall that I managed to take while he was eating. "Stalker much?"

"No, he just looks cute once he eats." I said.

"He reminds me of a chipmunk." He said, pointing at Niall's cheeks.

"He's an adorable chuipmunk," I said, smiling at the picture.

"Well hey at least you know he hasn't moved on yet." Louis said.

"What do you mean? He's dating Liam." I said. I didn't mean to say Liam's name with disgust but that's how it came out. I was kinda annoyed with him

"I don't think so." Louis said, shaking his head wildly.

"What do you mean? They're totally together."

"Nope. You didn't see the way Liam looked at me." He responded.

I frowned at him. "You're basing this off of a look. Of course he's going to look at you a certain way. He did like you." I proclaimed.

"Well the look said that he still does." Louis said proudly. I

"What does Niall's look says?"

"He's hurt..." he answered. I laid my head down on my bed and breathed in the linen.

"I should so kill myself." I said softly.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked.

"If Niall every moves on to someone else since you say the whole Niam thing is fake I will kill myself." I said.

"You don't mean that do you?" He asked, worry filling in his voice. I looked up at him and showed him how serious I was. I opened up the drawer beside my bed and Louis' face grew dark.

"Harry are those?" He left off, not able to continue.

I nodded and said, "Yea, pills and razors. The things I would need to kill myself."

Louis slammed the drawer shut. "Harry I'm moving in." he said with finalization. I just nodded in agreement. I was too sad to do anything else. Louis stayed with me watching movies until I drifted off.

**A/N: So poor Harry? what do you think will happen? what do you want to happen? vote and fan! I love your comments!**