Graduation Day (Epilogue)

**A/N: I want going to post this but you're all right. I left a hole in the story. What food happen to the others? The following is told from Daisy's POV*  Enjoy**

I was kneeling down on the ground, trying to fight the tears that were threatening to come out. The wind started to blow, sending the smell of fresh and dead flowers in my direction. I grabbed at my black hair and pulled it back dohIwn over my left shoulder.

"So boys, we graduated today." I said to them. I looked at the two tomb stones that were side by side. "Ohhhh, if only I could've seen you both in your caps and gowns. It would've been the most beautiful sight."

"I know I shouldn't be saying this but they feel no remorse. Those three just keep going on about their lives like nothing ever happened. Like they aren't the reason for your deaths. But don't worry. I've been waiting for this day for three months." I told them.

I smiled at Niall's maker. Niall Horan -The leprechaun who came with his own rainbow. Then I looked at Liam's. Liam Payne - The man with the strength of an army. In a way both sayings were true though I felt that they were written too soon. They were both too young.

I smoothed out my gown and dug into my bag and pulled out two tassels. I laid one on each grave stone and smiled.

"Today boys you're going to get your revenge." I said with confidence. I got up and strolled off towards my car and out of the graveyard. I got to my car and looked into my backseat, smiling at what I saw.

My outfit was on the seat. All black and I was going to rock it for one night only. Tonight at Zayn's party.

The rest of the day went by in a blur as I got ready for tonight's events. The time seemed to escape me and it was time to go sooner then I expected.

I arrived at the party and all eyes were on me. I had my black hair in a nice styled, layered, scene girl cut. I was rocking a giant black bow. I had on black floral printed laced gloves. I was wearing a black shirt with Ke$ha's Die Young on it. I had on a black tutu and some medium height converse on.

The night went by quickly, lots of dancing and drinking and plenty of drugs. Everyone was enjoying themselves the whole night. But all too soon it got close to three am and their nights were ending and mines was just beginning.

"Daisy, you're still here." Louis said to me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Lou Lou, how are you?" I asked him.

"Good, trying to figure out why you're still here." He said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Where's the other two?" I asked, playing with the hem of my tutu.

"Doing the same old, same old. At Harry's fucking each other." He said, looking slightly down about it.

"How does it feel?" I asked him, taking a seat on the chair.

"How does what feel?" He asked, sitting beside me.

"Being practically a third wheel in the relationship. You know they don't really love you. They're more obsessed with each other. You're just like a bonus piece of ass." I said softly.

"Why are you here?" He asked, his eyes narrowing.

"I miss my old friends." I told him.

"Well you're the one who's been ignoring us." He answered simply.

"I don't recall saying you three were my friends." I told him.

"Ohhhh, you mean them?" He asked, looking down at the ground.