He's Fading

**A/N: So yea I'm currently trying to figure out where to go in this story. I've been watching these illuminati conspiracy videos lol. They're real but exactly what can most people do to stop it from happening? Lets talk about what you would do If you could? Well that's if you believe in them.**

I stared at Harry in horror. He was slowly driving himself insane. He just kept mumbling the same thing over and over. I looked over at Louis and Liam in worry. They were both staring at Harry in the same worried expression as I was.

I looked back at Harry and tried to muster on a smile. "Harry the hospital called and they said that he's okay. He's still alive." I whispered to him.

"I killed him. I killed him. I killed him." He kept repeating over and over. I walked over to him and grabbed him and pulled him into me. "Stop crying."

He looked at me in bewilderment like I was speaking a foriegn language. He reached out to touch me but quickly pulled it back. "Niall," was the only thing he said.

I stared into his green eyes and smiled. Then my frown dropped as I realized the milky glaze aorund his eyes. It was like he was there but he wasn't in the room with us. I wasn't sure what all to do except to leave him there in peace. I walked into the living room, followed by Liam and Louis.

"He's breaking." I said.

"It's PTSD. He saw his best friend get hit right in front of him!" Louis said softly.

"Should we take him to the hospital?" Liam asked softly. "I mean they should see him before he actually does anything that might be bad."

"Like what?" I asked, confused and worried.

"Like the fact that they can get suicidal. It might get bad." He told me. I started to break from the words that he was saying. I wasn't sure what to do.

"Just go be with him." He said. I looked at him and walked back to Harry's room.

There wasn't anything I could do except hold him. He was rocking back and forth in sadness. I hugged him close to me, letting him cry and repeat himself over and over, not bothering to wipe away the tears that fell and soaked up my shirt.

"Niall what if the same thing happens to you?" He asked me.

"Harry! Nothing's going to happen to me! I'm always going to be here with you, no matter what." I whispered to him. He looked at me, tears still falling from his face.

"Niall what if you die like Zayn?" He asked.

"Harry for one Zayn isn't dead." I told him. "Two you love me and I love you and we're always going to be together." I told him.

"I don't want you to be hurt because of me." He whispered.

"I'll be fine." i promised.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. "Are you really sure you'll be fine?" He asked. I stared at him in confusion to what he just asked. What was that suppose to mean.

"Harry you're confusing me." I said.

"Don't worry Niall. It's nothing." He said. I started to worry. Was talking nonsense apart of the whole Posst Traumatic Stress Disorder thing?

"Harry are you okay?" I asked him, not even bothering to conceal the worriedness in my voice.

"I will be. Just keep holding me please." He said. I laid down and he collapsed right beside me. His curls were tickling my neck and I couldn't help but play with them.

"What are you doing?" He asked softly.

"Twirling your curls."

"Having fun?" He asked.