Victim

**Hey guys and girls. question who wants to make me a cover? I'll dedicate the next chapter to you and make you a character!**

He leaned in and kissed me. It was soft and it just felt right. My knees started to wobble and I started to feel light headed. He placed his hands on my waist and held me close to him. This was the moment I waited for.

I started to fall backwards unto the bed and he gently laid on top of me. His bare chest was on top of mines. I started to squirm in my underwear as I felt his member grow in his jeans.

"Take me." I whispered. His face warped into one of confusion.

"Take you? You mean you never," He just left the question hanging in the air. I shooked my head and he smiled. "Turn over and close your eyes."

I wasn't sure what he was doing because I've never had sex. The only thing that ran through my mind was that maybe he was going to top me so I obeyed him. I rolled over and squeezed my eyes shut.

I could hear him shuffling behind me with his pants. This was really happening.

"Are you scared?" He asked me. I nodded unsure of what I should feel. He leaned in close behind me, his lips grazing my ear. "Well let's do this." He said. I felt something like fabric against my face.

I opened my eyes to see the Irish swimming trunks. I turned over and saw that Harry was already in his trunks.

"Wait what's going on?" I asked.

"Stop acting like you're ready when you're not." Harry told me, his green eyes looking me up and down.

"No I'm ready. I want this." I said, my eyes started to water. I knew there was no way that he would want me. I was right.

"Niall you should lose it to someone who you love and they love you back. Not at some party but in a place that's special to you both." He told me. "Now hurry up and get dressed." He said as he walked out the room.

I stared at the door in disbelief for minutes. I finally understood him. I changed into my trunks and walked out the room. Harry and Zayn were waiting by the door chattering.

"Aw they fit you nice Niall." Zayn said happily.

I pushed past them both and walked down the hall. I could hear them following me as I walked down the stairs and back out to the party. I was biting my lip in a failing attempt to fight off my tears.

Once outside I fought my way through the crowd and dove in the pool. I swam to the cove and stopped just at the entrance.

Louis was snuggled up against Liam, looking at him admirably. He went in for a kiss and Liam seemed happy to oblige. I just waded in my spot before turning and swimming back out. I got out the pool, determined to leave but not ruin Liam's fun.

I walked towards the gate and left the party behind me. I wasn't sure where I was walking but I was walking. I had to clear my head and settle down. I didn't get that far when I sat against a tree. I could still hear the party. And something else. I looked up to see a guy followed me.

"Hey you're pretty cute." He told me. I ignored him. "So cute, yea really cute." He said.

"You're talking to yourself." I told him.

In a motion I didn't see he pushed me down and got on top of me. I tried to get from under him but that's was no way to. I was squirming in vain and he smiled at the fact.

"Scream for me baby." He whispered. He put his wet slimy lips on mines and I was about to explode with anger.

I started to squirm under him even harder. I tired to push his face away with my hand and he grew even more persistent. I bit his arm that was pinning me down and he screamed. His hand came across my face with so much force that my head was throbbing. He hit me again. Then again until my thrashing stopped. I was un so much pain.