Disgruntled

"Ummm Hi Harry." Niall said, smiling at me. That smile was seriously bugging me at the moment!

"Niall," I said, trying to hide the disdain in my voice.

"Harry I'm-"

"What's your order?" I asked, interrupting him. My nails were biting into my palms as I balled my fists up.

"Harold I-"

"Shut the fuck up Zayn!" I told Zayn. I really was getting sick of the innocent act he was playing.  "I don't know where you got these fucking ideas from but trust me, you will pay." I threatened before walking off.

I walked past Daisy along the way to the back kitchen. "You okay?" She asked me as I placed my phone to my ear.

"I'm going to fucking kill them!" I growled in the phone. It was Louis answering machine, for some odd reason his phone was off. "I am going to fucking kill Malik!" I yelled.

This waiter walked to me and I pushed him away from me. I walked into the kitchen and just stood there in the kitchen.

"Harry you okay?" The cook asked.

I grabbed the biggest knife I saw on the counter and walked towards the door.

"What are you doing?" The cook asked.

I turned my crazed gaze on him. "He's gone too far! He's suppose to be my best friend and he takes the guy I love and then flaunt him around in front of me." I said, fighting the tears that threatened to fall. 

"Well my friend for one, a knife isn't the answer. If you're in jail you won't be able to see him!" The cook said, walking over to me. He took the knife from my hands and stared at me.

"Next is the question of, "what have you done to get him back?"" He asked me.

"Well Zayn told me to let him come back to me." I told him.

"And you listened?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well he is, was, my best friend." I answered, unsure of where this older guy was going.

"Harry let me give you a little tip in life because you seem like a good hearted kid." He told me. I nodded, eager to great what he was going to tell me.

"If you ever fall in love with a person and they leave but you still want them, run after them! That whole if they love you, they'll come back thing is the biggest lie ever. You have to chase for what you want. It's the only way you'll ever get what your heart trust desires. Fight for what you want, do you understand?" He asked me.

I nodded and embraced him in a hug. "You're right, I'll fight for Niall!" I said with new determination.

He ruffled my hair and pulled away. "Ohhhh and I'm also going to keep you out of the kitchen for now on. Too many sharp objects. Now go get this Niall guy." He said with a smile.

I ran out the door and ran face to face with Zayn. He was staring at me with those amber eyes. I frowned but felt better than before.

"Niall's mines." I said simply.

"No he's not." Zayn said, smiling at me. "He wishes but he's not."

"We'll see about that!" I said, walking towards the door since I saw Niall wasn't in here anymore.

"I don't see why you're so into the kid. He clearly doesn't love you." Zayn said behind me.

"What do you know about love?" I asked, grabbing the doorknob.

"I know I'll do anything to get the one I loved." Zayn said.

It reminded me of what the cook said. Of course Zayn would do anything. He loved Niall and so did I. He would even trample on our friendship just to get Niall.