The New Girl

**A/N: Thank you @hey_hey_hey12 for the most amazing cover ever! Like there's no words to describe it! Your character will be a major player in the plot of things!**

I was sitting in English class, literally freaking out. Rumor has it that there was a new kid town. Apparently he's really hot with blonde hair and streaks. I'm guessing he's like a rocker kid or something.

"Class, I'm sure you've all heard that we will be having a new student." The teacher said. "Now I want you all to be on your best behaviors."

"Come on in," Me. Wate called to the door.

The door opened and I braced myself for the totally hot new blonde guy that was going to make me seem obsolete. The person that came through that door however was completely not what I expected.

The new kid wasn't a guy but a girl but she was gorgeous nonetheless. She was a blonde whose hair went down a inch or two past her shoulders. There was an array of powder blue and pink steaks in her hair. From where I was seated she had these almond shaped hazel brown eyes. She was wearing a pink tank top and a mini jean skirt that went midway to her knees. She had on these pink converses that went midway to her shins. There was drawings and writing in sharpie on them.

"Class this is Daisy Redwood." He said, morning to her. She waved shyly at the class. "You can have that seat next to mister Horan. Raise your hand please."

I awkwardly raised my hand and she strolled over to sit next to me. Now I was the center of hot people. Liam to my right, Daisy to my left, Harry behind me, Louis behind Liam, and Zayn behind Daisy.

"Um Hii, I'm Niall." I said, offering my hand.

"Daisy," she said, not looking at me.

"Um, I like your hair." I offered, smiling slightly.

"Thanks," she said. She looked down at her paper then back at me. "I like yours too." She said with a tiny smile.

"It's dyed." A Harry grumbled from behind me.

We both turned to look at him and Daisy asked, "And you are?"

"That's Harry, don't worry about him." I said, ignoring him.

"Spunky Niall is cute Niall." Zayn said from Harry's left. I looked at him and he winked at me.

"As you can see there's some bad history between these two." Zayn told her with a grin.

I stared at him completely baffled. Zayn was so mysterious and unpredictable. I wad still clueless about what he was up to but I was a bit scared of him. He was nice at times but like this during others.

"Zayn that's none of her business." I told him.

"Yea she should probably know that you're fucking Liam." Louis spat from Harry's right side. We all turned to a bitter looking Louis.

At that moment I realized something. I had a vengeful Harry, a bitter Harry, and a mysterious Zayn all out to get me. I didn't know how I should feel at the moment.

"We're not having sex." Liam said. He wasn't going to curse, especially not in front a lady.

"I'm not sure it's any of my business." Daisy said. She was looking down at her the floor, avoiding all the guys eyes.

"It's totally your business if you're flirting with Niall." Harry said.

"She's not flirting." I said innocently.

"Looks like flirting, so how does that make you feel Liam?" Louis asked.

"He can't be nice to the new girl?" Liam asked.

"Apparently not." I said, eyeing them all.

"I didn't mean to cause any problems." Daisy said. I looked at her and smiled. She was too nice to be in this predicament.

"Just ignore them." I said, turning around.

"That's kinda hard." She said softly.

"Not really," Liam said, smiling at her.

"Slut," Louis said.

"Whore," Harry said.

"Fun," Zayn said, chuckling to himself.

I turned back around, gritting my teeth. They were being total jerks, which wasn't that new but not this much. I felt a little smug at the fact that our fake relationship was bothering them this much but I didn't want anyone caught in the crosshairs.

A sheet of paper landed on my desk and I looked at the smiling Daisy. I opened the letter and read it.

So your ex is really interesting...

I wrote her back saying, he's not really my ex just a crush

I handed her the paper and she read it, shaking her head and scribbled a response.
doesn't look like it and you're dating the Liam guy next to you?

Now I smiled and shook my head before writing, something like that

She made a face before writing, they remind me of the three girls from Mean Girls

I stifled a laugh and showed the paper to Liam. He smiled and wrote down, which one is which?

I skimmed it and handed the paper to Daisy.

Daisy smiled before writing, Brown haired= Karen, Curly haired= Gretchen, and the dark haired one= Regina

She handed me back the list and I was completely surprised. Apparently she thought Zayn was the meanest. Why'd she think that? It's not like he called her any names. I handed the paper to Liam and he frowned and scribbled his comment before hanging it back to me.

It said, why is Louis the dumb blonde?

I scribbled under it, why is Zayn the meanest?

I handed the paper to her. I was kinda glad that Harry wasn't the meanest or the dumbest. That also meant he kinda had a brain for himself by Mean Girls standards. I was five with the Gretchen status. Gretchen I could handle. The paper landed back on my desk.

Louis made that stupid comment about you two having sex and Zayn kinda creeps me out. He's too happy about all the drama and he smiled when he told me about your bad blood. It's like he wants something to happen.

I handed the paper to Liam and turned around. Sure enough Zayn was watching us intently, a smile plastered on his handsome face. Maybe he was Regina in disguise....

**A/N: sorry people I'm hopping back into this story so this was kind of a transition chapter. I got plans for Zayn :) good or bad I'm not even sure yet! bear with me. next Niall chapter will be longer! it's just been a while!**