1,2,3,4...Can I have a little more?

**ATTENTION! LILO/NARRY/NOUIS/NIAM/LIRRY/LARRY SMUT (SORRY ORGY RELATED MATERIAL) IS IN THIS CHAPTER! LITERALLY FREAKY LOUIS! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE DON'T READ IF IT SEEMS BIZARRE YOU'LL LEARN WHY IT'S HAPPENING!**

"Hurry up!" I whispered in Harry's ear. A shiver went down my his spine as my warm breath tickled his ears.

His hands slid up my thigh and cupped my ass as he adjusted me on his back. I let out a yelp as he squeezed my bum.

"When can I have this?" He asked.

"No time soon, now hurry up to your house." I said.

"We're here silly." Harry said. I wrapped my arms tighter around him and my thighs were vice gripping his waist. "Remind me again why I had to give you a piggy back ride?" Harry asked.

"Because you're freaking amazing and my feet hurt." I said, nibbling on his ear. He groaned and I smiled. I was a virgin but that didn't mean I didn't know to turn him on.

We walked up to the front door and Harry reached in his pocket and fumbled around for the keys. He finally got them and slipped them in the lock and pushed the door open with his foot. He walked in and placed me down on the couch.

"Where's the kitchen?" I asked.

"Go down there to the right!" Harry told me. I followed his directions and ended up in this big area.

The first thing that I heard was something slapping against something. My eyes drifted to the source of the sound. I saw shadows moving near the island in the center of the kitchen. I turned on the light and gasped at the scene in front of me.

Louis was lying on the island, half his back on the counter top and the other half being supported by Liam. His head was resting on his arm, turned towards me, his blue eyes gazing at me, a smile on his face. His arms were lying out showing me every single muscle that contracted and relaxed with each thrust pounded into him, his nose slightly embedded in the small puffs of pit hair. His hair was matted down on his sweaty face. His body showed that all the lean cut muscle he was made off of, showing off his slightly forming abs but his hard pecks. Besides the small amount of pit hair and the slightly growing, well trimmed pubes, Louis' body was hairless. His golden ass was spread wide, his legs in Liam's strong arms for support. His toes were curled in ecstasy.

Liam was really built like a rock. He still had a cat on his arm and leg but that did nothing to stop his sex drive. His small quiff was slit back in sweat. I only saw his profile but could see that he was biting his bottom lip. He was making this animalistic grunting sound that I've never heard from him. His muscles flexed as he adjusted Louis' body, causing a scream to admit from the smaller boy. His hands slid down to Louis' ass, which was huge as fuck, and he dug his nails in and pulled back, leaving behind five red lines.

"Wow," Was all I said. Liam froze and looked over at me.

"Shit Niall!" He said, pulling out. My gaze down his slightly hairy chest and followed the happy trail all the way to his dark brown pubes that surrounded his hard member. I have no idea where Liam's Ben hiding that thing! I looked at Louis who was now sitting up, his cock in his hand.

"Um it's okay. It's quite..." I couldn't take my eyes off of their cocks. "Liam how big is that thing?"

"Nine and a half." He said looking down. "It's just long not that thick though." He said, his face scarlet red.

"I'm six and three quarters!" Louis said happily.

Liam's cock was a sort of creme color like his skin, blue veins streaking from his body up to his thick head. The head had to be the thickest part. It was like a mushroom head but the shaft was just long and narrow.