Confessions

**First off go to my friend's @Octobercries95 and vote for her story Not Like The Movies it's up for a watty.

Second this chapter is dedicated to @tearsofafangirl for her lovely comments! thanks so much for fanning!**

I walked into the locker room and looked around the room. I couldn't find him anywhere. Niall wasn't here which was something new.

"Z where is he?" I asked, confused.

He looked around and looked back at me, frowning slightly. "He's skipping."

Worry washed through me. "Do you think he's okay? What if he got in a fight?"

"He has muscles to protect him." Zayn said, smiling lightly.

"What if he got raped?" I cried.

"What if he's just at home?" Zayn asked, laughing a little. "You should make up your mind whether you care or not."

"I don't." I grumbled.

"Who are you trying to convince? Me or you?" Zayn asked. He had this devilish smirk on his face as he waited for an answer.

I groaned and walked off to my locker. I frowned, knowing that Niall wasn't here.

I felt breath on my shoulder and turned to Zayn's smirking face. I looked up into his amber eyes, which held this naughty glint to them.

"What?" I asked.

"You never answered me." He whispered in this husky voice.

A shiver went down my spine as his breath tickled my neck. I turned around and saw that I was pinned in between him and my locker.

"Answer my question. Who are you trying to convince?"

"Both of us." I growled at him.

"Then what the Hell are you doing? You're failing at trying to convince the both of you." Zayn hissed at me.

"So what's the problem? I'm trying, it's only been three days." I cried out.

"I've been listening to you mope for three days also." He replied.

"I actually like him you know. But I want to protect him." I cried out.

"Than give him a reason to want to stay away!" Zayn screamed at me.

I pushed past him and went to the sink. He was being a madman at the moment and it was scaring me. But he was also telling me the truth.

"How?" I asked, sounding just as defeated as I felt.

Zayn stopped at the door and turned to me. "You have a dark past Harry, along with bad deals. Use that to your advantage." He told me before he walked out.

I stood there pondering about what to do. I hurried and got dress before following him to the track field.

"Sooo tell him what? And how?" I asked him when I caught back up with him.

"Your bet with Louis. Your violent past. Tell him." Zayn said with a smirk.

"And how do I do that?" I asked.

"Louis stayed with Liam last night. He's not here now so chances are..." Zayn trailed off, leaving me to think of the solution.

"He's still there!" I realized.

"And chances are Niall left with?"

"Liam! Thanks Zayn!" I said, giving him a hug.

"Just be sure it's what you really want. Who knows how Blondie will act." Zayn warned me. I nodded and got out my phone and called Louis.