#5- HH, Annoying Moments Turned Sweet

You are just sitting on the couch in the tour bus thinking about all that had happened to you recently.

Hunter has chosen you as his opening act. Yes THE Hunter Hayes. You have been touring for about 4 months now, and you have noticed him acting strange.

He has been getting closer to you than usual, making you sit in his lap, he has even smacked you butt a few times, anything a couple would do.

Your not sure what to do since you don't know if he's just being friendly or if he wants a relationship. Ughh boys are so confusing.

You have had a crush on him since your started the tour, but you know he wouldn't feel the same. Now your thinking otherwise.

You decided that was enough thinking for today. Cant be letting your thoughts wonder too much.So you started practicing your song again. You were doing a few covers, since you aren't done with your first single yet. You needed to practice even though the show isn't until tomorrow.

You began to sing Little Bird by Ed Sheeran.

If we take this bird in

With its broken leg

We could nurse it

She said

Come inside for

A little lie down with me

And if you fall asleep

At least your next to me

You continued to sing the song till the end. Once you finished, you heard clapping.

You turned around to see Hunter.

"That was amazing Y/N!" He said.

"Thanks." you while looking at the carpet. You were blushing and didn't want Hunter to see you.

"You look cute when you blush." He said as he put his arms around you waist.

He pulled you on top of his lap and sat on the couch. You began staring at each other. It was getting awkward and you didn't know what to do so you said.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure." he said.

Smooth Y/N smooth.

He got out from under you and got a blanket and placed a movie in.

He then sat next to you and placed the blanket over the two of you. The started and it turned out to be ET.

You loved this movie. You both began to watch the movie. About half way through, Hunter began to rub his hand up and down your thigh. This gave you goosebumps. He continued to do it.

It was starting to annoy you.

"Hunter could you please stop that."you said.

"Stop what?" he asked.

"Well just stop being someone your not."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you have been acting differently and not being yourself."

"Oh well..... about that..... I was just.. I wanted to know if..... youwouldbemygirlfriend?"

It took you a moment to process what he said. Then it hit you. He asked you out. HE asked you out.

You answered him with a kiss. He immediately kissed back. He pulled away.

"You don't know how long I have waited for that to happen." he said.

"I could never say no to you." You replied.

He leaned in and you kissed again. It became a full on make out session.

This, you thought, the way a relationship should be.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey! I hope you all enjoyed it!

This imagine was requested by:

@lovefaithandbackroad !

Please go follow her! She is a very nice girl!

Any who... I hope all of you enjoyed this imagine!

Now I will be updating my fanfic next! No imagine shall stand in my way! I still have another request to do, but I will update my fanfiction first.

Okay?

Okay.

Have an awesome day my penguins!

~Taylor<3