Preference: All How You Meet

Ok y'all so I wanted to do something new! I'm going to do a preference with 5SOS and Hunter Hayes!

Tell me if I should do another:)

Thanks y'all!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

How you meet

Ashton: It had been a long day at work, so you decided to get some ice cream at the local ice cream shop.

The bell dinged as you walked inside.

The only other person in the shop was the girl behind the counter.

"Could I have 2 scoops of cookie dough in a cone please?" you asked politely.

"Comin right up." she answered.

"Ditto." said a voice behind you.

"Sorry sir. She got the last of the cookie dough." she said as she handed you the ice cream.

"Aw." the voice said.

You turned around and apologized.

You went and sat down at one of the tables. You began licking your ice cream.

"Hey. Um. I'm Ashton. I was wondering if I could I sit with you?" he stuttered out.

"Sure." you answered.

"Well. What's your name?" he asked.

"Y/N."

"That's a pretty name." he said.

"You just want my ice cream don't you?" you asked.

"Maybe," he trailed off.

Eventually he asked for your number. And you shared the ice cream.

The rest is history.

Michael: It was almost Christmas and you had yet to buy your brother a present. You headed to Toys 'R' Us to find him one.

He loved Nerf guns. You headed to the boys section. You found the aisle that had the toy guns. So many to choose from.

You searched for one he didn't have. He had so many. It made you remember all the times you and him had Nerf gun fights in your basement.

You finally found one you didn't think he had. You picked it up and began to walk away. Suddenly you felt something hit your shoulder and then another.

You turned and found a boy about your age with a toy gun in his hand. He began speed walking towards you.

"Hey. Um. I'm so sorry about that. I didn't mean to hit you. I thought no one was here," he trailed off, scratching the back of his neck.

"Its fine. I'm Y/N." You said.

"Well Y/N, I'm Michael. You like toy guns?" he asked motioning towards the one you held.

"Yeah. But it's for my brother."

"Ah. Well I challenge you to a Nerf war. My house, tonight, at 7." he said abruptly.

"I accept your challenge my friend, but I need your number to know where you live." you said.

He gave you his number and you both parted ways.

He texted you later and you became friends.

And you won the Nerf war.

Calum: You had gone for a run to clear your head. You loved to run. It always relaxed you.