Preference: All He Catches You Crying Over A Book

*SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT*

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON READING THE BOOKS MENTIONED, AND DONT WANT THEM SPOILED, I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT READ THESE.

UNLESS YOU WANT THEM SPOILED. THEN GO AHEAD.

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THEY ARE RUINED FOR YOU. BELOW IS A LIST OF BOOKS THAT WILL BE MENTIONED: (In no order)

•ALLEGIANT

•MOCKING JAY

•LAST BOOK OF HARRY POTTER

•THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

•AFTER EVER AFTER.

I also recommend these books to all of you. They are AMAZING!

I'll try my best to want you when a spoiler is coming, I'll put it in bold.

And now to the preference.

"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-

He catches you crying over a book

Luke (Allegiant): You loved the whole Divergent series. You couldn't wait when they announced a third book. And when Allegiant came out, you immediately went and got it.

Right now you were sitting on the couch reading it while your boyfriend, Luke, was watching T.V.

You were so close to the end, and it was getting intense.

Suddenly, you made an inhuman noise, and began sobbing.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Luke asks as he scootches over to you.

(SLIGHT SPOILER) "NO! SHE FREAKING DIED! WHY?! WHAT IS THIS?!" You screamed in rage.

"Um... Okay... Wait is that Allegiant?" he asked.

You sniffled. "Yeah. Why?"

"Cause are you done? I need to read it. I finished Insurgent a while ago." He explained.

"Oh hang on."

You continued to cry as you finished the book. It was so sad.

"Okay. Here you go." you say as you hand over the book.

He began reading.

••••••••••••••Later That Night••••••••••••

(SLIGHT SPOILER) "OH MY GOD! SHE DIED!" You hear Luke yell in the kitchen.

You left him in there to eat, but he had obviously gotten to the part where, (SPOILER), Tris died.

You dropped you phone on the couch and ran into the kitchen, finding Luke crying next to the book.

"It's okay..." you trailed off, knowing it wasn't.

"No it's not!" he yelled.

"I know." you say as you two comfort each other for a while over Tris's tragic death.

"Why'd she have to die?!" You sobbed.

"I don't know!" Luke yelled back, just as confused.

Michael (Harry Potter): You had finally gotten a chance to read the final book in the Harry Potter series.

You were sitting at the kitchen counter, reading it while Michael was cooking dinner.

You were getting to a really intense part, and then, the worst thing happened.