#14- HH, Beach Days

Hunter had the day off today, and since the both of you were in Florida for a show, he decided to take you to the beach.

You had a blue and white bikini on with a pair of denim shorts and a purple tank top over it.

"You ready yet Y/N?" your best friend Hunter asked through the bathroom door.

"Almost. Like 5 more minutes." you answered.

"Ok. I'll be in car." he said.

You quickly put your hair up in a pony tail, put on your flip-flops, and walked out to the car.

"Finally. Time to go to the beach!" He yelled as you sat in the passenger seat.

"To the beach!!" you yelled.

Hunter started the car and pulled out of the hotel parking lot.

You turned on the radio and '22' by Taylor Swift came on.

You and Hunter looked at each other and began to sing the lyrics.

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M FEELING 22! EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT, IF YOU KEEP ME NEXT TO YOU!" you both screamed.

•••

After driving for awhile, you arrived at the beach. The sun was setting and the beach looked beautiful.

Hunter came over and opened your door for you.

"Why thank you." you said in a weird accent.

"Your welcome madame." Hunter replied in the same weird accent.

"Come on! To the ocean!" you yelled as you took off towards the ocean. You loved the ocean.

"I'm coming! Hang on!" Hunter called after you.

You ran for a few minutes and you arrived at the ocean.

Hunter showed up behind you a couple seconds later. He put his arm on your shoulder. You both stood there staring at the ocean for awhile till Hunter broke the silence.

"Um.. Y/N?" he asked.

"Yeah Hunt?"

He grabbed your hands in his. Then he turned your body towards his.

"Look I don't know how to say this, but um, we've been friends for awhile, and I'm well I-I've um... Ok what I'm trying to say is.. Would you like to be my girlfriend? I've liked you for a long time and it's ok if you don't say yes.. I understand." he rambled.

"Hunt-"

"It's ok. I'll be okay."

"No Hunt-"

"No Y/N, I'll be okay. It's fine."

"Hunter! Just let me talk!" You said through your laughs. You had liked him for awhile too. You couldn't believe he asked you.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend. I've liked you for awhile too." you said.

He leaned in a kissed your cheek.

"You missed." you said.

"What?"

"You kiss your girlfriend here." you pointed to your lips.

Then you leaned in and your lips met.

*1 Year later*

You and Hunter were married and had your first child on the way. He proposed at the same spot where he asked you to be his girlfriend.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hey! This imagine was for

@HayesLover

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's short!

Please spread the word about 'Baby Steps'!

~Taylor <3