#8- HH Apologies

You and Hunter were having a movie night tonight. Your date originally had been to go to the park and have a picnic but it had started to pour. So you guys decided on a movie night instead.

You put on a pair of yoga pants, a bright pink t-shirt, and and pair of fuzzy socks.

As you were choosing a movie, there was a knock at the door.

"COMING!" you yelled as you slid down the hallway. You slid a little to fast and fell on your face.

*THUMP*

"Oww." you said as you stood up.

You went and opened the door.

Hunter was there, dressed in a black v-neck, a pair of red plaid pajama pants and his converse.

"Hey beautiful. I heard a loud thump. Did something fall?"

"Umm not something. More like someone...." You trailed off.

"You are such a klutz sometimes Y/N." he said as he laughed.

"Shut up and come inside." you say.

He walked in and sat down on the couch. You joined him and grabbed the remote.

"What are we gonna watch?" you asked.

"Umm how about a little kid movie, I haven't seen one of those in a while." he suggested.

"Cars it is." you said as you clicked on Cars.

As the movie started playing, you snuggled into Hunter's chest. He placed a blanket over you both.

Towards the end of the movie you felt a hand grazing higher up your thigh.

"Hunter quit." you said.

He stopped for a few minutes and then continued doing it.

"Hunter I said stop."

He stopped, but then continued again.

You got up.

"What's wrong Y/N."

"Don't you what's wrong me! You should know, oh wait no you shouldn't since you never listen to me!" you snapped.

"Look babe, I was trying to have some fun. Please listen. I try my best but you know me. Sometimes I don't think or even process what I'm doing. I barely have any common sense. Please forgive me baby. I never meant to hurt you." he apologized.

You sighed. You knew what he said was true. He really didn't have any common sense.

"It's ok Hunter." you said.

He motion for you to come sit back on the couch. You went and sat down. You couldn't stay mad at him for long.

You both leaned in and your lips met. Ah the make-up kisses were always the best. The kiss was amazing, like it always was. This time, Hunter pulled you on top of him, never breaking the kiss.

It was absolutely amazing. It became a heated make-put session and it was the best one if your life.

When you finally pulled away you were breathless.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." you whispered back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey! This imagine was for..... Drum roll......

@KatelynHHlover

I hope y'all enjoyed it! I sure enjoyed writing it! Please follow her! She is awesome!

Sorry I've been updating this more often than my fanfiction. For me, it's sometimes easier to write. I just write when I get inspiration! So please don't get mad at me... :) thanks y'all!

Please comment ideas for imagines and ill give you credit and if you want one, Feel free and ask! I'll write you one as soon a s I get time!

Thanks my potatoes!

~Taylor<3

(I'm gonna call u guys that now....) ;-)